Chapter 50

***MR. GREY'S POV***

I got up and mimicked his position so that we both were leaning on my desk, just inches apart. I raised one of my eyebrows, signaling him to tell me what he wanted. It must have triggered something because before I knew it his lips were on mine.

Am I dreaming? Is this really happening? Is Aaron kissing me right now?

I pulled away slightly but Aaron leaned in.

"Don't fight it." He whispered and our lips connected once again. I wanted to stop but I just couldn't.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breathe which signalled Aaron to take it a next step further. He opened his mouth and ran his hands through my hair. Goddamnit, why did something so bad feel so good?

Thank god there was a desk in between us or I would have done something that I would regret later.

Several moments later our lips parted for good and I opened my eyes to see a huge grin on Aaron's face. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He said softly. I bit my lip nervously.

"Aaron-" I started but he put his hand up.

"Mr. Grey, I'm not looking for anything here." There was a trace of guilt on his face. "You just have no idea how much I wanted to do that."

I actually did have a pretty good idea. As soon as he said that, I thought of Danni for the first time this afternoon.

"Look, I really have nothing to say other than I know that feeling. I really do. And if I was in your position, I probably would have done the same thing." He nodded understandingly. "I'm glad to hear you aren't looking for anything since, well, I'm straight to start off." I shrugged my shoulders.

'Sure didn't feel like you are straight." He smirked and I started to question myself.

"That's besides the point." I rolled my eyes. "I'm your teacher, or was your teacher. And I'm a lot older than you." There was a look in his eye that made me feel uneasy.

"Since when does age matter to you?" He raised his eyebrow, leaned on one of the student desks and crossed his arms.

I felt my heart start racing but I had to keep my cool. There is no chance he could know about Danni and I, she would never have told him. She's not that stupid.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently and he chuckled.

"Please, the way you look at Danni? Anyone could spot it?" He smirked. I could barely contain myself, and he could see it.

"What?" I tried to sound surprised.

"Easy there." He put both of his hands up, palms facing me. "I'm just messing with you." He put his hands down and took a deep breath. "She told me."

It was a miracle I was still standing and didn't die from cardiac arrest.

"I really don't know what your talking about." My shoulders rose slightly. This was dangerous, if I didn't play my cards right we could all be in serious trouble.

Aaron explained his and Danni's tradition of mixing vodka with certain sodas and getting drunk to the point where it's physically impossible for them to lie.

"...And this one time, we were playing Smash or Pass and I mentioned your name." He bit the inside of his lip and I found myself doing the same. "She said that she had already smashed you. And that she was in love with you."

I was speechless. It was useless to try and cover it up but what would happen if I admitted to it?

"Don't worry." He reassured me. My worry must have been evident. "I'm not going to tell anyone. I actually like you two together. She seems happy, like in a genuine good mood like all the time." He smiled and I just started laughing.

"If you told me four months ago that I would be having this conversation, with you, at this time, I would never believe it." I stood up straight and put my hands on my desk. "You really won't tell anyone?" I had to get serious.

"I really won't." He said, honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have any other plans for the day?" I asked Danni as we both put our clothes back on.

"I was just planning on spending it with you?" She buttoned her shorts and fixed her top. When she looked up, her hair fell almost perfectly on her shoulders and one piece that was over her eye. I found myself staring but didn't bother looking anywhere else.

Danni noticed me looking at her and raised an eyebrow, slightly moving the piece of hair in front of her eye. "What are you looking at?" She cracked a smile, showing her perfectly white teeth that glowed against her natural tan.

"You." I answered with a smile. She blushed which only drove me even more crazy for her. I took a step closer to her and put her head in my hands. "I love you so much, don't ever think different." I hated that anything I said couldn't prove how much I really did love her. Not just for her beauty or her body, but for her. She was so perfect in every way and I was always happy just being in the same room as her.

"Aww, Lucas." Danni cooed. "I love you too." She closed her eyes and put her lips to mine.

Our lips parted several moments later leaving us both standing there, smiling at each other like idiots.

"Is there anything else you want to do?" I waved my arms signalling that the world was ours.

"I did want to stop by Aaron's to show him my new truck." Danni pointed her thumb over her shoulder. "I hope you don't mind?" She put her hands on either side of my waist.

I faked a smile. I was a little upset that she told Aaron and never told me about it but I could never stay mad at her. "Of course. I'll see you later." I gave her a peck on the forehead and walked her out.

"I'll see you at graduation!" She got in the driver's seat and closed the door. I leaned against it with my arms resting on the window.

"Can't wait." I smiled and we kissed one last time before she pulled out of my driveway and turned the corner.

***A/N***

Heyyy, sorry it's a shorter chapter but I wanted to update while I had a little time! <3

Thank you so much for almost 7k reads! That's crazy!!! You guys are so awesome I love you all so much!!!!!