Blushing Faces and Tempers Lost

Once everyone returned from lunch they all noticed a few things. 1) Feliciano was clinging onto Ludwig who's face was still bright red, 2) Antonio was hugging Lovino so tightly it looked like the poor Italian would faint, and 3) Gilbert kept snickering to himself as if he knew something no one else did. 

Not wanting to be stopped again Francis quickly picked up the book so that he could read now, when he saw what the next entry was he instantly knew why Gilbert was snickering to himself. He cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention before he began to read. 

Dear Diary, 

For future reference, getting Sweden drunk and taking him out dancing is great for black mail pictures. Last night was the best night ever. - Denmark 

A faint blush appeared on Berwald's cheeks as he look away from everyone who was laughing, Matthias however was laughing the loudest. That is until Lukas grabbed his tie and began strangling him. 

"Stupid Dane" He muttered before letting go of his tie. Matthias just laughed it off, though both Gilbert and Alfred noticed that his smile seemed a little bit more forced. They shared a look before deciding that they would talk to the Dane later. 

Francis glanced down at the next entry and smiled softly at it. 

Dear Diary, 

I tried to speak Spanish today. I messed up really bad, but Spain still seemed really happy that I at least tried it. He's really weird, but that's not really a bad thing, I guess. - Romano

Lovino groaned in despair as Antonio hugged him even tighter, at this rate the tomato bastard was going to squeeze all of the air out of him. Stupid book. His eyes narrowed when he noticed the huge smile that Francis was giving him before he read the next entry, yup he was so going to burn that book first chance he got. 

Lovino's a baby whisperer. No matter what's wrong with a baby (tired/hungry/wet/whatnot), he knows exactly what to do to make them happy. He loses the ability once the kid gets old enough to talk. 

"Aw Lovi that's so cute!!" Antonio gushed happily with a few other countries nodding in agreement. Poor Lovino looked like his face would never stop being red.

"That's it give me that damn book i'm going to burn it!" He screamed while trying to pounce at Francis to who squeaked loudly and threw the book at Alfred whose eyes widened comicly. Antonio quickly pulled down Lovino back into his seat so that he wouldn't hurt anyone. 

"Quick Alfred read the next entry before Lovino looses it" Matthew whispered hurriedly and Alfred quickly opened the book and read the next entry. He would come to regret not looking at the entry first. 

America misses his hippie days. 

Alfred's face instantly went bright red as everyone else laughed, even Lovino had stopped struggling in Antonio's arms so that he could laugh. Alfred cleared his throat and read the next entry while trying to hide his blushing face. Though when he noticed what the next entry was he knew he wouldn't be the only one blushing soon.

Prussia was always very jealous each time Austria got married. Not only was he in love with the man, he also knew that he was the only one who could make Austria truly happy. 

Gilbert face went bright red while a few countries cooed over how cute he was, his blush grew even more when he noticed the cocky look that Roderich was giving him. 

"I think now's a good time to stop for the night!" Gilbert shouted before grabbing Alfred and Matthias by the arm and running out of the room. A few people laughed at this before they eventually followed suite and left the meeting room.