An Italian And A German Have A Little Chat

After walking for a couple minutes Lovino finally dragged Ludwig into an old office room, both of them ignoring the bedding in the corner, they had both already heard about how Francis had kicked Arthur out of their shared room so this must have been were the man had slept. 

Without even missing a beat Lovino pushed Ludwig into one of the office chairs before crossing his arms and giving the German a stern look which instantly made the man uneasy. 

"Now Lovino I know you don't approve of me and Feli being together but-" Ludwig trailed off when Lovino raised his hand, the Italian had an unreadable expression on his face so Ludwig wasn't sure if he was about be yelled at or not. 

"Ludwig" Lovino began startling the German greatly, Lovino had never called him by his actual name before. 

"We have fought on like seventy-five different fronts and we will more then likely never be friends, but my brother loves you an awful lot so I am willing to make a truce for his sake" He explained causing Ludwig to stare at him in shock, Lovino is usually so confrontational and yet right now he's trying to be diplomatic. 

"So? Do we have a deal?" Lovino asked while raising an eyebrow. Slowly but surely Ludwig nodded in agreement causing the Italian to smile. 

"Good, now you should be off your family's probably waiting for you" He said while he waved his hand dismissively. Ludwig stood up and made his way to the door only to once again stop when he felt Lovino's hand on his shoulder. 

"Oh, one more thing Ludwig" Lovino said causing the German to turn to face him, he almost jumped in surprise when he saw the glare on the Italian's face. 

"If you ever hurt my brother and make him cry like that damn HRE did I will kill you"He threatened causing a shiver to run down Ludwig's spine as he quickly nodded. With that out of the way Lovino's smile returned as he patted Ludwig's shoulder before he started heading for the door. 

"Glad we got that settled" He said before disappearing out the door. Ludwig took a deep shuddering breath as he placed his hand on the office desk to steady himself.

"When did he get so terrifying?" He whispered to himself before shaking his head to clear it as he also walked out the door. He had a family dinner to attend.