Secret Relationship

Aurel sighed sadly as he continued to search through the halls for his brother. He hated it when his brother disappeared like this when he was upset, he tended to do very reckless and irresponsible things. 

"Aurel? What are you doing out here? " A Russian accented voice asked from behind him. When he turned around he saw Ivan sticking his head out of his room with a curious expression on his face. 

"I'm still looking for Vlad" Aurel explained sadly causing a frown to appear on the Russians face before he opened his door further and gestured for him to come in. 

"It's very late Aurel, why don't you stay here for the night and we'll look for your brother tomorrow morning?" He suggested. Aurel glanced behind himself worriedly before sighing and walking into the Russian's room. 

"Your right" He said as he walked into the room, he blinked in surprise when he saw Yao sitting on the other bed reading. When he heard Aurel's voice he looked up and gave the boy a kind smile. 

"Hello Aurel, what are you doing here?" He asked softly and before Aurel could say anything Ivan answered for him. 

"Aurel going to stay here tonight. Is that okay?" He asked and the Chinese man just nodded before placing his book down and moving over causing a shy smile to appear on the Russians face before he turned to face Aurel. 

"You can have my bed, okay Aurel?" He said and the boy nodded before moving over to the other bed and snuggling under the covers. 

"Goodnight Ivan, Yao" He called out and the two men responded before they all went to bed. Though as he fell asleep Aurel couldn't help but wonder where his brother was. 

<><><><>

Vash sighed in exasperation as he walked into the workout room, which for some reason had a section for acrobatics, and watched as the frowning Romanian walked across the beam on his hands. (It's my head cannon that Vlad is an amazing acrobat) 

"I knew i'd find you here" He said causing Vlad to turn to face him before he flipped off of the beam. The Romania sighed as he rolled his shoulders before he walked up toVash with a small smile. 

"Hey Vash" He said softly causing the Swiss to sigh before he pulled the man into a hug. Vlad instantly melted into the hug. 

"How are you feeling?" Vash asked softly causing the Romanian to sigh. 

"I'm fine" He said to which Vash just shook his head in exasperation. 

"You wouldn't be in the workout room at 3 am if you were alright" He said making Vlad laugh a little bit. 

"Is it really that late?" He asked cheerfully which only made Vash sigh again. 

"Your avoiding the question" Vash said sternly which instantly sobered Vlad up.

"I'm serious Vash i'll be fine, I got the answer I wanted after all" He said in a fake cheery tone which caused Vash's frown to deepen. 

"No you didn't" He said causing Vlad to sigh.

"Can we just forget about for now, I'm tired" Vlad said while leaning further into Vash's embrace. Vash sighed before a small smile appeared on the Swiss' lips. 

"Alright I'll let it go for now" He said making a smile appear on the Romanian's lips.

"Good let's go to bed" He said happily before dragging the man out of the room, making a larger smile to appear on Vash's face.  

"You know what I like most about world meetings?" Vash asked causing Vlad to pause and give him a confused look. 

"What?" He asked confused while tilting his head to the side causing a soft smile to appear on the Swiss' face.

"I get to spend more time with you" Vash said softly causing Vlad to blush adorably. 

"Your such a flirt Vash" He said flustered with a happy grin on his face. Vash chuckled softly while leaning down to kiss the Romanian cheek before he dragged him into their room.