A New Couple Enters The Ring

Due to one of the entries in this chapter I now realize that Roderich and Gilbert's relationship is pretty incestual but were just going to ignore that, okay? Okay. 

<><><><>

Lunch had been a very tense affair so once everyone met back up at the meeting room the tension in the air was almost tangible. Without waiting for permission Vash picked up the book and began reading. 

Dear Diary,

Today China was telling a story about how I used to think he was my mother. I guess he thought he was embarrassing me for fun... but it really just made me sad. He never figured out that when I used to tell him I loved him, I didn't mean it like he was my mom. He used to tell me he loved me too; did he mean it like I was his son, or was he just joking? It hurt, a lot. All this time I thought he felt the same. - Russia

Ivan blushed scarlet in embarrassment while Yao stared at him shocked dismay. Did Ivan really feel that way? Without pausing to consider his actions Yao pounced into Ivan's arms startling the Russian. 

"I do love you Ivan, and not in a platonic way-Aru" Yao mumbled softly while he nuzzled Ivan's neck which flustered the Russian greatly, but the large smile that bloomed across his face was so genuine and happy that no one wanted to ruin the moment for them, not even the most cynical of the group. 

"Really?" Ivan whispered shyly and Yao instead of answering pulled him into a kiss which was quickly returned. As they broke apart and were smiling at each other shyly Vash decided now was a good time to continue reading, partly because he wanted to get it over with and another part to give the new couple some privacy. This plan didn't go quite so well considering who's entry was next. 

If you call him cute... he will always deny it. - Russia

"But you are cute Ivan" Yao huffed which only caused Ivan to whine and shake his head. Yao just sighed sadly at this. Before Yao could start ranting about how cute Ivan was Vash quickly read the next entry. He was going to wish he had read this entry over a head of time. 

Dear Diary,

I miss being with Germany, Prussia, and Austria. We are all siblings yet we have almost never seen one another since we were kids. I miss them. - Switzerland 

Vash's face went bright red as he shrunk into his seat to avoid everyone's surprised expressions. He glanced up slightly when he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw that it was Roderich who was giving him a soft smile. 

"If you wanted to spend time with us Vash all you had to do was ask" He said kindly with a teasing undertone. Gilbert and Ludwig nodded as well causing a faint smile to appear on Vash's face. 

"How about we all have dinner together?" Ludwig offered and when he noticed Vash's attention turning towards Lillie he quickly interjected. 

"And of course Lillie is welcome as well, she is our sister after all" He said softly causing Vash smile to become more pronounced and a large smile to appear on Lillie's face. 

"I'd like that a lot" Vash whispered softly causing his siblings to smile largely at him, which of course made him blush some more. While her brother was distracted Lillie picked up the book so that she could read now, however she had thought to read the entry in advance and was now blushing scarlet while glancing at Ludwig with large eyes before cleared her voice and began reading. 

Germany get's terrible performance anxiety, so actually Italy is usually the one who takes the lead in bed. He tells Germany to go at whatever pace he needs to and also lets him indulge in some of his kinks occasionally. As far as being understanding, Italy definitely fits the Mediterranean stereotype of being the perfect lover. 

Ludwig and Feliciano went bright red as Vash quickly wanked the book out of Lillie's hands while he gave the two men a disappointed look. 

"Now is a good time to stop for the evening" Vash said before he and Lillie quickly fled the room, slowly but surely everyone followed suite. However before Ludwig could leave he felt a hand on his shoulder, when he turned around to see who it was he tensed up when he say that it was Lovino. 

"Ludwig can I have a word with you?" He asked and without waiting for a response he started dragging the German out of the room. Ludwig gulped nervously but followed after the Italian none the less, hopefully he would be able to make it to the dinner with his family just as long as Lovino didn't kill in the next little while.