And Just When We Thought The Tension Was Gone

The next morning the tension in the meeting room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Alfred, Matthew and Francis were all sitting as far away from Arthur as they physically could. Said Brit was slumped over in his seat with a horrible hangover. 

Feliciano reached over to grab the book so that he could finally get a turn to read, when he saw who's entry it was his eyes snapped open in shock. 

"Feli what is it?" Ludwig asked which quickly gained everyone's attention. 

"This entry is from Grampa Rome" Feliciano announced in shock which was quickly mirrored by everyone else. Wanting to know what his Grandfather a wrote he quickly read the entry.

Dear Dairy,

Today I met the famous America. He wasn't at all how I expected. He was really cute actually~ 

Feliciano paused from reading due to the loud squeak that Alfred made which caused almost everyone to laugh. Once everyone had calmed down Feliciano continued the entry. 

When he talked he had this silly expression on his face, as if I've been a long lost friend who he hasn't seen in years. He stuffed dozens of questions in my face too. He even mentioned something about me being one of his "heroes". I was... pleased. I had a really great time with him. Now I know why Italy and so many other nations like having him around... - Rome

Alfred smiled softly at this, getting to meet Romulus had been an amazing experience. Feliciano smiled at the American before reading the next entry. 

Romano suffers from severe social anxiety. On major occasions, he hides in the closet or under the bed in hopes that he won't have to go. Spain has to talk him through it, and Romano refuses to leave his side the entire time. 

Lovino shrunk into his seat when he noticed everyone was staring at him, his breathing was slowly began to pick up but he relaxed slightly when not only Antonio took his hand but so did Alfred. 

Feliciano gave his brother a sad look before he read the next entry in an attempt to divert everyone's attention away from his brother. 

Dear Diary, 

I love when my smaller lovers take control over me and dominate, it shows that they trust me and I trust them. - Russia

Ivan's face went bright red as a few people laughed whiles others cooed over how cute he was. No one noticed the sly smirk that spread across Yao's face as he started to devise a plan. Feliciano giggled slightly before reading the next entry. 

Prussia was the first to say "I love you" to Austria. He said it while Austria was cooking. Austria was so surprised he dropped the cake he had just finished baking. 

Almost everyone awed at this while Gilbert leaned over to kiss Roderich on the cheek, they both had matching blushes. 

"Can I read now Feli?" Antonio asked causing Feliciano to blink at him surprise before he handed him the book. Antonio grinned widely before he read the next entry. 

Francis is more a gentleman then Arthur. Despite popular belief he tends to want more than a physical relationship and when he loves someone he would do anything to make them happy. 

Arthur snorted bitterly at this causing the tension that had been slowly leaving the room to return with a vengeance.  Francis shifted uncomfortably in his seat when Arthur lifted his head to glare at him. To everyone's surprise it was Matthew who spoke up. 

"Will you cut it out already Arthur?!" He snapped shocking everyone including Arthur. 

"What's your problem with me Matthew?" Arthur asked only to flinch back when he saw the glare the Canadian was giving him. 

"My problem with you Arthur is that not only have you been verbally attacking my papa you have also been physically attacking my little brother" Matthew growled shocking everyone, as if by instinct everyone turned to look at Alfred and for the first time noticed the bruise on his cheek. This of course set almost everyone off. 

After a good 20 minutes of shouting at the Brit went by Ludwig finally called for a break causing everyone bu Arthur to leave the meeting room. All Arthur could do was stare dumbly down at his hands as he tried to process what had just happened.