Pillow Fights And Late Starts

"Their so adorable" Lovino whispered teasingly and Matthew just nodded in agreement as the two of them continued to take pictures of the two sleeping men on the bed. Sometime during the night Alfred had gone from snuggling with Matthew to snuggling with Gilbert, said Prussian had his arms wrapped tightly around the American. All in all it was an adorable sight and Lovino and Matthew couldn't help but to take hundreds of photos. 

After a couple more minutes went by Alfred began to stir, at first he thought he was wrapped up in Matthew's arms but when he saw the Canadian and Lovino standing beside the bed with Cheshire like grins on their faces he slowly turned his head to see who he was snuggling with. His face went bright red when he came face to face with Gilbert, who was slowly starting to wake up. As soon as Gilbert was awake enough to process what was going on he blushed scarlet and the two of them scrambled away from each other, much to Matthew and Lovino's amusement. 

"Stop laughing" Alfred whined which only made the two laugh more. Both Gilbert and Alfred huffed childishly before in unison they each grabbed a pillow and threw it at the two laughing men. 

This of course led to a pillow fight with Lovino and Matthew on one team and Alfred and Gilbert on the other team. They were having so much fun that they hardly noticed the time until they heard a knock at the door. They paused mid fight as Matthew got up to answer the door, standing outside with a fond expression on her face was Elizabeta. 

"Elizabeta what can we do for you?" Matthew asked in confusion causing the Hungarian to laugh a bit. 

"Everyone's waiting for you four at meeting room. we'd like to start reading" She said in amusement causing all for fur boy's eyes to widen as they quickly scrambled to get ready. Elizabeta laughed as she took a seat and waited for them to get ready. Gilbert was the first one done so he took a seat next to her as they waited for the others. 

"How are you feeling Gil?" he asked softly as she leaned over to grasp one of his hands. He turned to face her and gave her a soft smile. 

"Better then yesterday" He said softly causing a soft smile to appear on Elizabeta's face. 

"That's good" She said and Gilbert just nodded. 

After a while the other three finished getting ready and so the five of them started making their way towards the meeting room, they stopped briefly in the kitchen to grab some coffee before entering the meeting room. 

"So sorry for the wait" Matthew said in embarrassment as the five of them took their seats. Ludwig just nodded in acceptance of the apology before picking up the book so that he could read. 

Dear Diary, 

I changed all of the names in England's cell phone. He's going to be so angry with me when he finds out, but it's worth it to see the look on his face when God texts him to say. "I know what you did last night." - America

As everyone else laugh Alfred winced and turned to look at Arthur expecting to see an angry face, instead the Brit him a fond yet exasperated expression which definitely shocked the American. 

Once everyone calmed down from laughing  Ludwig cleared his throat and began reading again. 

He's almost as naive as Spain when it comes to sexual innuendo's. The Teutonic Knights kept him oblivious. Having France as a best friend later will lead to much future confusion for him. 

Gilbert blush scarlet as everyone else laughed. Antonio reached over and patted Gilbert's shoulder sympathetically. Ludwig stifled his laugh so that he could go back to reading. 

Dear Diary,

I sent China a flower today, and he smiled at me. It gave me a reason to smile for the rest of the week. Yay! - Russia 

Quite a few people cooed at this while Ivan and Yao blushed. 

"Seriously how did it take you guys so long to realizes that you loved each other?" Alfred questioned baffled and quite a few people agreed with him, but all Ivan and Yao could do was shrug. Alfred let out a childish huff as he slumped into his chair much to everyone's amusement. 

Ludwig cleared his throat to regain everyone's attention, and once everyone was paying attention he started reading again. 

Over the years, Prussia has become a very talented writer. He's very private when it comes to his dairies so most people don't believe him when he brags about it. The only person who has seen any of his works is Germany and there are very few things he's willing to share. Germany doesn't know how to tell him he's actually really impressed. 

Gilbert blush brightly at the praise as a small smile appeared on his face. 

"Gil you got a let me read some of your work" Alfred begged and Gilbert just shook his head which lead to the American pouting and begging. Gilbert was stubborn however and was not backing down, no matter how hard it was to resist Alfred puppy dog eyes. 

"I think since we started so late now's a good time to break for lunch" Ludwig said and Gilbert used this opportunity to bolt out of the room, however Alfred was hot on his heels much to everyone's amusement. 

"How long do you think Gil will be able to resist?" Abel asked as he and Matthew left the meeting room along side everyone else. 

"Not very long, no one not even Arthur can resist Alfred's puppy dog eyes for long"Matthew said in amusement causing the Dutch man to laugh.