Nordic Entries

The next morning as everyone was walking into the meeting room Aurel instantly attached himself to his brother leg as soon as he spotted him. 

"Brother were did you go last night? I looked everywhere" Aurel asked worriedly. Vlad chuckled while he ruffled Aurel's hair. 

"I was just spending time with a... friend" He explained. No one noticed the way he hesitated before saying friend. With that said the two brothers took their seats. 

Sadiq made a move to grab the book again only to pause when he felt someone tap his shoulder. When he turned around he saw Emil standing behind him with a nervous expression on his face. 

"Can I read now?" He asked nervously causing a large grin to appear on the Turks face. 

"Of course Kiddo" He said while handing the boy the book causing a shy smile to appear on his face before he scurried back to his seat. Once seated he began reading. 

Finland is a compulsive shopper. He will buy things (such as pointless knick knacks) on a complete whim. He can enter a store with a predetermined list of things he wants/needs, but come out with twice that amount. 

All of the Nordics snorted in amusement at this while Tino blush in embarrassment. Emil shook his head in amusement before he read the next entry. 

Sweden stays up at night, worrying about what will happen to Sealand and Ladonia if they are no longer considered micro nations. 

Said micro nations turned to look at Berwald in surprise while a faint blush appeared on the man's cheeks. Tino reached over and grasped Berwald hand and squeezed it in a comforting manner while the other Nordics gave the man soft smiles. Emil smiled to himself as he returned his attention to the book, when he saw what the entry was he couldn't help but to snicker to himself before he read it aloud. 

Dear Diary,

Iceland forgot Puffin at home today... the thing just keeps looking at me. I don't know what to do with it... Help... - Norway

Everyone burst out laughing, none louder then Emil, while Lukas blushed. After he calmed down Emil read the next entry without looking it over first, he did not yet realize that this entry would give away his scheme. 

Iceland never says "big brother" because he saves it for when he needs Norway to agree with him. 

Lukas openly gaped at Emil who was blushing in embarrassment while Mathias laughed loudly. Once Lukas snapped out of his shock he quickly grabbed Mathias tie to shut him up. 

"Stupid Dane" Muttered in annoyance, not noticing the hurt expression on the aid Dane's face. Emil frowned slightly at this before shaking his head and reading the next entry. 

Dear Diary,

After all these wars my entire body is weakened from the dip in my population, but still I will not give up. My country may be smaller than most of theirs, but I will never let them take me. I will fight for my place in this world if that is what it takes. - Denmark 

The mood in the room instantly took on a somber note as Mathias refused to look at anyone, except for Emil who he gestured for to continue. 

Dear Diary,

I only drink so much so I can forget all the pain I caused the other Nordics in the past... - Denmark

The Nordic's, with the exception of Mathias, gasped in shock. They always scolded the Dane for drinking so much, but to find out that they were why he drank was world shatering. 

"Continue Emil" Mathias said in a cold tone of voice, especially Emil who quickly continued to read. 

Denmark knows that he annoys Norway, but he tries his hardest not to. He feels that if he's unhappy then Norway will feel unhappy too, so Denmark keeps a smile on his face constantly. Those small moments when he makes Norway smile, Denmark feels like he's special to someone and not useless. 

"Mathias..." Lukas whispered in shock as he stared at the frowning Dane, who was refusing to meet his eyes. Before he could continue Emil cut him off. 

Denmark is a lonely person. He's not completely unaware of Norway's teasing; he overlooks it and laughs it off so as to keep him around. 

Lukas flinched almost violently at this, but before he could say anything Emil quickly interjected. 

Denmark has never told any of the Nordic's but due to Norway pulling on his tie when ever he annoys him the Dane's vocal cords have become so stressed that he might loose his voice forever. 

Lukas froze in horror as his head snapped up to stare at Mathias, only to see his retreating back as he ran out of the room. Lukas sprang up and chased after the Dane, leaving the room in a chilling silence. 

"We should break for lunch" Tino said before he and the other Nordic's rushed out of the room. And slowly but surely everyone left the meeting room.