Love Is In The Air But So Is Sadness

After lunch everyone returned to the meeting room like usual, though Arthur noticed that Leon was hugging his stuffed panda extra close to his chest as he listened to whatever Yao was saying to him with a frown on his face. Arthur so badly wanted to find out what they were talking about but before he could Laura began reading, this caused Arthur's eyebrow to twitch. 

Dear Diary, 

A few years ago, Denmark gave me this really stupid necklace wit little Lego charms. I made him believe that I threw it away, because honestly, it's kind of hideous. What he doesn't know is that I still wear it everyday, underneath my clothes. He is such a moron. - Norway

Mathias' eyes widened as he turned to face Lukas who had a bright red blush on his cheeks. 

"Is that really true Luk?" He asked and Lukas sighed before pulling the necklace out from underneath his shirt, this caused a large grin to appear on the Dane's lips as he pulled the Norwegian into a tight hug. This of course mad Lukas blush even more, and as quite a few people cooed over them Matthew couldn't help but notice that Laura hadn't taken her eyes off of the book and that she had a wide grin on her face. Before he could question her she quickly read the next entry excitedly. 

Just because I don't show it all the time doesn't mean I don't love you Denmark. Your everything to me. 

Mathias' face went bright red before he shyly kissed Lukas' cheek. 

"I love you to Lukas" He said causing a large smile to appear on Lukas' face, which surprised quite a few people, before he pulled the Dane into a deep kiss. Wolf whistles rang through the room as well as he sound of several camera's going off, though surprisingly it wasn't Elizabeta or Kiku that was taking a majority of the pictures it was in fact Tino. 

Francis watched fondly as the new couple smiled at each other, though no one noticed that his smile was tinged with sadness. No one that is except Arthur, who now had a deep frown on his face. He decided then and there that he was going to swallow what remained of his pride and at least talk to the Frenchman tonight. 

Once everyone had calmed down Laura went back to reading the book. 

They usually read together, but Francis always ends up distracted by Arthur. 

Francis smiled softly at this but this time everyone noticed the sadness in it which only made Arthur feel even worse. Laura gave Francis a worried look before she pressed on. 

When Yao and Ivan fight, they don't apologize through words; they do by kissing, because they're too used to the meaningless words of other people. 

Both Yao and Ivan blushed scarlet at  this while everyone else cooed over them, well everyone except Alfred who had a confused expression on his face. 

"How is that you two only recently got together?" He asked baffled to which the two of them shrugged causing a sigh to escape the American while everyone else laughed. 

Laura took a couple of deep breaths to get control of herself before she went back to reading the book again. 

Understandably most nations assume Italy makes the flower crowns when they go on picnics, but Germany's actually much better at making them. Italy likes to pick the flowers though. 

Ludwig's face instantly went red as everyone cooed, hi face went even brighter when Feliciano pulled him into a tight hug. It didn't matter how long they had been together, whenever Feliciano did anything even remotely romantic it would always make the German blush like no tomorrow. 

Laura cooed along side everyone else before she went back to the book.

Korea's sensitive area isn't his hair curl. It's his chest. Also, one of the reasons he likes groping people is so that he can feel their heart beat. Watching them squirm is just a bonus. 

Alfred, Kiku and Yao, some of Yong Soo's biggest targets, slowly turned toward's him with devious expressions on their faces which caused his eyes to widen in fear. He quickly turned to look at Laura and gave her a pleading look, she giggled to herself a bit before complying. 

Sweden decided that Finland was going to be his "wife" long before they ran away together. 

A very faint blush appeared n Berwald's face, which only grew when Tino leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. Laura, as well as a few others, cooed over them before the Belgian women went back to reading. 

Gilbert knows of Roderich's nearly crippling fear of marine life, but he doesn't know that he's horribly allergic as well. 

Gilbert eyes widened in shock while Roderich shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

"W-why wouldn't you tell me?" Gilbert asked shocked and Roderich took a deep breath before steeling his nerves. 

"I didn't think you needed to know" Roderich said dismissively surprising everyone. Quite a few people jumped when Gilbert started laughing. 

"Oh, of course how could I be so silly, after all who tells their fuck toy something so personal" Gilbert said in an almost hysterical manner stunning everyone, especially Roderich. 

"Wha, Gilbert what do you mean by-" Roderich was abruptly cut off by Gilbert laughing some more. 

"By fuck toy? Why Roderich I've finally figured out what matters most to you about our relationship! It's all about sex with you, isn't it?" Gilbert said in a fake cheerful tone of voice which left Roderich speechless, and when Roderich didn't defend himself a frown appeared on the Prussian's face. 

"Thought so" He said simply before storming out of the meeting room with tears beginning to fall, leaving the meeting room in a stunned silence. The first ones to snap out of their shock, surprisingly, were Alfred, Matthew and Lovino who all raced out of the room after the Prussian. 

Slowly but surly everyone else came out of their shock. Francis, Mathias and Antonio wasted no time racing out the door in hopes of catching up with Gilbert. Ludwig without even missing a beat socked Roderich in the jaw before he also rushed out of the room with Feliciano right on his heels. Everyone else just gave the Austrian withering glares as the all left the room, until only Roderich was left or so he thought. 

He winced almost violently when he felt a near crushing grip on his shoulder, he didn't need to look up to know who was standing there. 

"Roderich, I think it's time we had a talk" The angry Hungarian hissed in his ear, and all Roderich could do was nod weakly.