13

chapter thirteen
breaking in

• • •

TIME HAS PASSED, Jennie was back at her room, Jisoo doing her job at the reception as usual. It was almost time for Jisoo's shift to end, just a few more ticks away until someone else takes over her place, to do their shift overnight.

While she was drumming her painted nails against the top of the table, she was thinking of what could possibly happen later on when she goes out with Jennie. Her dark eyes darted around the interiors of the hotel, waiting until the clock stroke the end of her shift.

Her eyes immediately turned to a familiar female walking towards the desk, who was wearing those black sunglasses again, the ones that Jisoo saw the very first time she saw Jennie book a stay.

She was wearing high-heeled boots, a white sleeveless tank top under a blazer with white shorts that matched her top perfectly. A jeweled necklace shined around Jennie's neck as she elegantly walked to Jisoo.

Jisoo's mouth was open, completely in awe at how Jennie's alluring aura around her. Other guests and workers in the hotels all had their eyes on the female — she clearly looked rich and everything on her just screams expensive. So expensive RM wrote a song about her. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (a/n — dont come at me pls im just joking)

"Jisoo, if you're gonna keep your mouth open like that, you might as well be the next black hole." The sun-glassed female chuckled, placing a finger under Jisoo's chin and lifting it up so that Jisoo's mouth closed.

"H-Hahaha... Sorry?" Jisoo apologized, shyly laughing, and very embarrassed of herself. "Umm... you look... beautiful, Ms. Jennie." she tried to cover up her embarrassment with a small smile, and calling the female with an honorific, which was probably not the best idea.

"Thanks, I know," Jennie giggled. "Your shift ends now, right?"

"Yeah..." Jisoo glanced at the clock and saw that a minute has already passed her shift's time. "It does," she nodded and glanced back at Jennie.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go." Jennie gestured, telling her to come with her.

"Go where?" the receptionist questioned.

"Forgot already?" Jennie sighed, raising a brow at her. "Why—shopping, of course!" she pauses mid-sentence.

"Oh, right now?"

"Right now now. Come on!" Jennie went behind the desk and grabbed Jisoo by her arm, dragging her out the reception table and heading outside of the hotel.

"H-Hey, wait—"

The other receptionists present looked at each other and exchanged confused looks with each other.

"Did that pretty girl just drag Jisoo out?" one said.

⋯⋯

"Ah– Jennie, where are we going-" Jisoo's breath came in shaky pants, since she had to run with Jennie, who was holding onto her wrist.

"We're gonna go shopping, right? Then after we get you dolled up, off we go to the club." Jennie explained, finally stopping by somewhere, still holding onto the older female, tightening her grip around her, making sure she doesn't escape. Just in case she does.

"Watch this..." Jennie let go of Jisoo, going further into the streets and standing about a foot away from the center, waving her hand around, until either a car or taxi comes to stop by.

Once a vehicle came over, Jennie went to the driver's door and waved through the window, bending over so that her face and eyes met with the driver through the glass, flashing a sweet smile before knocking on the window.

The driver opened the window, forcing on a seductive expression that he think would woo the girl. "And where can I take you, sexy?"

Jennie was internally cringing at this guy, but tried to play along with him anyway, pretending to be interested in him. And Jisoo was at the back, confused and out of words to even say.

"Oh... no where really..." Jennie reached her hand out, running her fingers down the man's face slowly, tracing along his jawline causing the male to produce these really ugly sounds. She continued to run her hand down his chest, going down his torso then eventually stopping right above his belt. "But I'd like to take you out," she whispered.

"Want to continue this somewhere else?" the driver, obviously turned on by the female's actions.

"I'd love to, but..." Jennie eventually pulled her hand out and opened the car's door, taking the man out of his seatbelt and pulling him out of his car.

"Whoa baby, what are you doi-"

Jennie cut the man off by pushing him down, until he fell onto the hard concrete. She kicked him on his sides as hard as she can, throwing punches straight to his face with her strong fists before pushing him over so that he'd move out of the way.

Painful moans emitted from the man as he tried to get up, holding onto himself and the painful areas of his body.

Jennie immediately got in his car and shut the door, calling on Jisoo.

"Quick! Get in!!"

Jisoo, who's hands were over her mouth, was shocked at what she just witnessed. She stood there frozen, her legs shaking in fear.

"Jisoo! Get in the fucking car, you damn snail!"

Startled, Jisoo went towards the car and got in the seat next to Jennie, shutting the door close as soon as she got in.

Once Jisoo was in the vehicle, Jennie began to drive off at an incredibly fast speed.

"What on earth were you doing?!" Jisoo looked at Jennie, very much concerned and mad at what she just saw. "We could have just used a taxi!"

"I don't care, that guy was creeping me out and I ain't wasting my damn money." Jennie scoffed, keeping her eyes on the road.

"You didn't have to hurt him like that! Jesus! Weren't you the one making a move on him?"

Jennie just ignored Jisoo's words, continuing to drive. Jisoo sighed, rolling her eyes at the other female, arms crossed in disappointment. If Jennie does something bad again, she swore she'd be done with her by now.

It didn't take that long until Jennie found a store filled with clothes. She parked the car just right in front of it, proceeding to get out the car then going to Jisoo's side, opening the door for her.

Jisoo got out and eyed Jennie suspiciously. Something tells her that they were gonna break into one of the stores and steal stuff.

"Alright, so this is what we're gonna do. As much as possible, I want you to stay quiet and just do as I say. I'll need you to be quick and follow everything I tell you to do, or else we'll be in deep shit." Jennie told in a serious tone.

"And what exactly are we gonna do now?"

"Break in."

⋯⋯

AUTHOR'S NOTE
yasss im so loving the new album of blackpink! 😩👌 a whole ass bop
👀 get ready for the next chapter