Chapter 6

Ro walked slowly to second period and made sure to carefully look through the crowds. Her mind was still racing at what had happened two days ago. She knew there was no possible way that someone could just disappear. She had never seen the boy before, but there could be a chance that he went to this school.

She was so focused on her thoughts and thought about sketching the boy to try to remember exactly what he looked like.

Ro fell backwards a bit before catching herself. A tall,dark haired boy, around her height stared at her. He was lean, but his stare could cut diamonds. They had the same hatred as the other boy's eyes.

"Watch where your going." He snarled at her. He hit her shoulder as he walked past her. Ro noticed he had a tattoo on the back of his neck. Where had she seen that before?

The bell rang waking her up. She quickly entered the room and sat in her seat. For the first thirty minutes they took notes on a lecture. Everyone was dozing off ,or staring into nothingness.

Ro focused on sketching the tattoo.

It was a black rose with thorns drenched in a black liquid. The liquid collected at the bottom forming three letters. R.L.V. She stared at the letters intently and wondered what on Earth they could mean.

Fire Alarm! Fire!

Someone shouted across the room. The students lined up and headed out the door, as the teacher guided them. Nobody was panicked since fire drills were usually scheduled once a month. All the students in Ro's section headed towards the basketball court.

Suddenly a trigger was pulled...

Agghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A girl was lying on the ground while blood was flooding out of her stomach. Her hair mas matted and covered her face. Her cries could be heard from miles away. She held her stomach as the crimson liquid covered her hands.

The teacher and her friends raced towards her. Smoke started filling the air. In two seconds the science building blew up into tiny fragments. Instantly flames began devouring the ruins. Students began running and pushing others down.

"Ro! Ro! Where are you?! Ro!"

Ro heard Julian calling her. She tried to push her way through the crowd. She gasped for any available air. She could see him, and he wasn't that far away now.

She reached out her arm...

Suddenly two rough hands grabbed her neck and shoulder. They pulled her back and covered her mouth with fabric.

Ro fought for dear life. She managed to kick whoever grabbed her in their stomach, but they just pushed on her face with extreme force. She could taste the iron flavor seeping into her mouth. Blood.

The smoke fogged up anything she could see, but a faint voice still called out. "Ro! Rose! Roseeeee........".

The next thing she saw was pitch black.