7 || a lil complicated

__

       "Do you want kids?" I asked him seriously.

He sighed before answering,"uhhh...yeah maybe one day, you?"

"Yeah." I answered quickly before quickly changing the subject.

"You ever been cheated on?" I asked.

"Nah, why?" He looked at me.

"No reason, just wondering. Ummm.. what's your thought on sugar daddies?"

He laughed before sitting up, causing me to get off of him and sit back in the passenger seat.

"What's up with all these strange questions Alana? You good?" He smirked.

"Yeah....I'm fine." I gave him a fake smile and turned towards the window.

Bryan and I were spending our lunch in his car just chilling and talking about random stuff.

A few seconds of quietness went by before my phone started to ring. I looked down and seen that it was August calling me.

fuck....what do I do?

I can't let Bryan hear me and Augusts' conversation. Bryan doesn't know that i have a sugar daddy, or a kid.

I stared at my phone for a few seconds thinking about how I should go about this situation. August has never called me while I was at school before so my mind immediately went into panic.

Is the baby alright?

"Alana....Alana.......Earth to Alana!" Bryan yelled and snapped his fingers at me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Umm Bryan I have to go take this. It's important. I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

I quickly got out his car and ran inside to the nearest bathroom.

I called August back and waited for him to answer.

It rang 2 times before he picked up.

"Hello? Is everything alright?" I asked, trying not to sound panicked.

"Yeah everything's fine. I just wanted to call and tell you that I have a business trip next week and I won't be able to have the baby all day."

"Okay that's fine, we could just have your sister watch her."

"I already asked her and she's busy."

I sighed, "Well we can talk about this later. I'm at school right now. Why would you call me about this? You had me thinking there was some type of emergency."

"I know you're on you're lunch break so that's why I called you."

"Well I was kind of busy, you know."

"Too busy for me and Keke ? What you over there doin?" He tried to joke.

"Can I talk to my daughter please?"

a few seconds went by and I could hear August calling Skai and telling her to come here.

She finally came to the phone and my mood completely changed.

"Hiii baby!!"

"Mama!" I could hear her getting happy.

"What you doing mamas?"

"Agibibibiboobowhawhehe"

"Really? Are you being good girl for dada ?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, good girl! Mommy see you soon k?"

"Ok mommy."

"Okay, baby. Love you!"

"Wuv youuuu mommy!!" She yelled into the phone.

"Awww, I can't wait to see you. Okay give the phone back to dada."

I waited for her to give him the phone back.

Hearing my daughters voice on the phone always made my day better.

"Hello?" I heard Augusts' voice back on the phone.

"I'll come over tonight around 6 to talk about the whole business trip thing."

"Ight. Love you."

"Alright bye." I quickly hung up the phone.