15 || best part

____

[august]

            About a week ago, I got a call that Alana had woken up and was conscious again, but they weren't allowing visitors at the moment.

It was hard knowing that she was back conscious, but not being able to see her.

I've been calling everyday asking for updates on her and based on what the nurses have been saying she's doing fine. There's a lot of progress to be made but she's doing great.
__________
[12 MONTHS LATER]

"Today in: breaking news, police found a man and a woman dead in their manhattan penthouse. The two bodies and the cause of their death have yet to be identified. Police did reveal that there was IN FACT a baby in the home. The baby seems to be about a year old, we were told that the baby did not match with the couple that was found deceased, so we're guessing they adopted. Well sadly for the baby it looks like it will be making a trip back to the orphanage center until further notice. If you have anymore details or information on this story contact the Manhattan police department. Now to john with the forecast of the week. John."

"Aw poor baby," Alana sat next to me on the couch with a pout on her face.

"Yeah, tragic."

"Oh my goodness August you have no heart what so ever." She laughed. "Oh tragic." She tried to imitate me.

I laughed at the voice impression she did for me.

"I didn't sound that uninterested in the subject."

"Yes you did." She giggled.

"Whatever. Why are you even watching the news anyway? You never watch the news."

"I don't know, I've been liking the news lately.

Something that was being said on the news suddenly caught my attention.

"Wait, Alana turn it up real quick." I motioned for her to hurry.

"Oh looks who interest in the news now!" She said as she turned the tv back up.

"Girl hush."

"Oh, looks like we just got another breaking news story Carl. Unfortunately a man by the name of Jahseh Onfrey, also known as popular SoundCloud rapper, xxxtentacion, was shot and found in critical condition outside of a motorcycle dealership about an hour ago. The ambulance was called and he was rushed to the hospital, where he was just pronounced dead. He was just 20 years old. From what we're hearing he was just starting to turn his life around from his violent past. Wow that is crazy isn't it Steve?"

"Yes that is very sad. He also had just posted about doing some type of charity event for his city too. Fans have been posting about his situation everywhere and are devastated. Our condolences go out to all the family and friends that were close with Jahseh. We'll be back with my information after this short commercial break."

"Damn man, I actually really like his music. I been rocking with him for years bruh and now he's gone. That's insane." I stated.

"Yeah that's really sad, and He was only 20..." Alana shook her head, while pulling out her phone and going on twitter.

I continued to sit on the couch, in disbelief that one of my favorite rappers were gone now.

Rip Jah, Gone but will never, ever, be forgotten. 😭🖤

The people in this world are fucked up mann.

I hope they catch who ever shot him and give him a painful punishment.

While I was trapped deep in my thoughts, I heard a loud scream come from Alana.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to her.

"Alana what's wrong? You having some type of pain again? Did you take your medication today?"

"That was my baby!!!" She screamed getting all excited.

"Oh my god I have to call the police!!" She said, while I sat on the couch in confusion.

She shoved her phone in my face showing me a pic of a baby that looked similar to her, before she ran off upstairs and called the police department.

_________________

Congrats you guys have reached the end of this book!!

And umm yeah that's it, bye bye!

might be a few bonus chapters in the future