bonus chapter: Skai

___
[Skai]

"Matt, I'm scared." I spoke to my boyfriend.

"Why?" he turned and asked me.

"What if they don't like me?"

He laughed, "They will. Trust me. You're beautiful, amazing, and so much more. They have no choice but to love you."

Right before the light turned green he grabbed my hand in his and rubbed it in a comforting way, making me feel so much better about meeting his parents for the first time.
________

; months later.

"Ugh i fucking hate boys." Skai walked into her mom's house and headed up towards her old room.

She was back from college and got a job close to home, making her able to move back in with her parents. They didn't mind at all, considering the fact that Aubrey was still missing.

She knew her mom felt better that atleast one of her daughters was back at home.

"Are you good?" August came in the room and asked.

"No, but i'll be fine." Skai told him as she shoved some bags in the closet.

"Do I need to go kick some ass?" He asked seriously.

"No," she laughed, "But thanks dad."

She went over and hugged him.

"You sure? If that lil nigga hurt you just let me know and I'll have the situation handled quickly."

"Dad! I'm fine. I promise." She assured him as they let go of their hug.

"Ok." He smiled at her and walked out her room.

She walked over to her huge mirror that was left behind while she was at college.

As she looked at herself she was disgusted with the way she looked. She looked really pale and just drained.

ew i look disgusting, she thought to herself.

She decided she would pamper herself with a mini spa day to help her appearance and just make her feel better.

And yes, she drug along Alana with her.