her birthday gift2

[august]

Alana and I had been going in and out of every store at the mall looking for a gift for Aubrey.

Skai was nowhere to be found anymore and I knew it was because she didn't want to deal with Alana and her whole 'shopping for Aubrey' thing.

I didn't too much care for the idea either but I didn't wanna let my lady down.

My phone buzzed so I looked down and seen I had a text message.

from: baby girl💞
- Text me when you and mom are done shopping or whatever for Aubrey, I'll be in the food court.

I laughed at her text as I quickly sent back an ok.

As I exited the Sears restroom and made my way back over to the last place I remember Alana being in, I noticed some guy was talking to her.

Getting closer, I could tell he was hitting on her, but she looked dead as hell and didn't look interested one bit.

I laughed and sped up my walking so I could save her from this lame.

"Aye bruh bruh, this all mine." I wrapped my arms around Alana. "You can leave, she's clearly not interested." I smiled.

"Oh, My bad man." He said before quickly walking away.

And with that, Alana and I continued to shop around the mall, until she finally found something that she knew Aubrey would like, and we were able to go home.