One

"Mommy play with me please!" She shook her widely but when she failed she sat on the ground crying.

~~~~~~~

"Come on Jess. Dont be such an ass and take your turn." Jayden yelled at me for not taking my turn for over five minutes. I was on the phone with my boss. Jayden hated when people take forever to do things. But shes my best friend so i cant get mad at her.

I rolled the dice and moved my piece on the monopoly board then deciding not to buy a property. After my turn was Megan's who was in the other room cooking.

"MEAGAN!! ITS YOUR FUCKING TURN!!" Jayden yelled and within seconds she comes running in the room and took her turn. We went on like that for hours till the game finally ended. Megan ended up wining. It was about 2 in the morning so we all decided to get some sleep.

I haven't really introduced every one here. Yet alone me. Im Jessica Malone.

Jessica Malone but my friends call me Jess.

Yes. Im that Jessica. The one whos name is actually Evelyn. Ill explain later.

I was playing with my 5 friends. I work with all of them over at the mall. Spencers. There's Jayden, my best friend, Megan and her brother Mason, Silvia, and Logan. We always hang out with each other and we even love in the same house together.

Now back to the whole the Jess and Eve thing. As you may know recently i died. Yes died. I died in front of my husband and daughter. But really i didnt.

You see i wanted to start a new life. One of adventure and mystery. I just wanted to start over with new people. So i had the doctors inject me with something to make it seem like i was dead but i wasnt. So when Adam and Lilly left they brought me back to life.

After i recovered and i left the hospital i moved to Texas and started a new life. That was all 14 years ago. Sure i went back to my old name but ive avoided everyone in my old life.

So here i am. Acting like im 27 when in actual real life i am about 50. But i look hella young cause you know the whole sleeping for 15 years thing.

~~~~~~~~

"Wake up you sleepy head. You have work." Jayden slapped me awake before pouring water all over me. I sat straight up and gave her a death glare.

"You are so lucky you are my best friend or i would've killed you right here, right now." She laughed before running upstairs probably to get dressed for work. Me and her had the same shift today.

Looks like this is gonna be a long day.