Fifteen

Eves pov

"Come on! We need to get there before the show starts!" Madison yells, trying to get everyone's asses into the car faster. We had decided to go to Lillys show as the start of the plan. Im not even sure if its gonna work but we are gonna try our best.

When we arrived at the venue, we hopped in the short line before letting us in. There wasnt a lot of people here yet but they were coming. I looked around the huge venue and so many memories collided with my mind. The first time i met Adams new band was here, were they had a huge concert with Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace.

"And i like to dedicate this song to this girl who i loved for a very long time. Although you may not like me or you hate me, i still love you and you'ved helped me a lot so this goes out to her"

Those were the wordshe once said during a concert. It was after i moved to Minnesota and i didnt see Adam for five years.

I bumped into a rather tall man, pulling me from my thoughts as i tumbled to the ground. I collected my thoughts, trying to process what was going on.

"Im sorry about that mam." He sounded very fimilar but just as i was about to look up at him he put a hand in my face for me to take. I gladly took it and he helped me stand up.

"Eve?" The man said. I looked at his face and saw the fimilar blonde headed man i know.

"Hey Neil. What brings you here man?" I smiled and gave him a hug, lookimg around for the rest of the band.

"We are here for Lilly's concert. So is Michelle, Kylie, Rebecca, and Jimmy. Wanna join us at the front?" I smiled and nodded. I looked around for my friends and mentioned them to come to the front with us.

"Hey Jess! You know these guys?" Silvia asks, pointing to the rest of the guys as we approach them. I just gave her a quick smile and continued walking.

"Eve!" They all shouted as soon as they saw me and gave me a big group hug. Its times like these from the past i miss the most.

"You actually came!" Kylie exclaimed. She was excited as were the rest.

"Why did you come?" Mikey asked. I looked behind at my friends then back at him. He seemed to get what i was saying.

"Guys!" They all quieted down after thier excitment of me coming. "These are my, uh, friends. Silvia, Megan, Mason, Logan and Jayden." It felt weird saying they were my friends in front of my...... I guess you can call them my family who was once my friends.

"Hi." They all said. We chit chatted more till the lights dimmed, signaling the audience the show was about to start. People started to chant for The Dead Men Marching or Black Veil Brides. I just stood there, smiling so big on my face i couldnt wipe it off. It felt good to be back with my family and doing the thing we used to do.

All the members of Black Veil Brides walked on stage and they started their set list. Not gonna lie they were pretty good. After they were done, one by one, Lillys band came on stage, with Lilly being the last.

"Alright Minnesota! How the fuck are you?!" Everyone screamed. She looked down at the front row and smiled.

"I see my family came and party with me! How are you a...." She stopped when she saw me. I could see a single tear fall down her cheek as she smiled. The rest of the group screamed they were good.

"Alright. For those of you who might not know we are The Dead Men Marching! And we are here to rock your socks off!" The crowd goes wild, shoving us a little from behind.

"This first song is called saviour! Sing along if you know it!" They began to play saviour from Black Veil Brides. As they went through their set list Lilly sang her heart out. She looked down at me and the rest of the group standing next to me. Every time she looked at me i could see the pain yet joyfulness in her eyes.