Five

As soon as they noticed my mind starting flashing back to memories i had before. Before all of this in my new life.

I wanted to break down and cry. I wanted to run out of the room and move away. Anything to get away from them. But i couldn't. After 14 years i finally met my daughter.

I looked to Jayden for help but she just shrugged and looked away. A tear fell from my face as i looked at my teary daughter once again.

"How are you here? I watched you die!" She seemed upset, confused of my presence.

"What's going on Lilly? What are you talking about?" Andy rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. I looked to Adam who looked like he just seen a ghost. He didnt want to believe it himself.

"We should go and give them some time alone."Jayden mentioned to all the band members. Everyone practically left me here, on the verge of breaking down. The only other people in the room were Adam, Lilly and Andy.

"How is this possible? We watched you freaking die." Adam said sounding like he was having a mental break down.

"I...im...." Tears fell down my cheeks. "Im so sorry." At that instant i almost got up and ran. I couldn't do this anymore.

"Explain to us. Tell us why!" Lilly seemed like she was gonna rip someones head off. And by the looks of it, it was probably gonna be me.

"I... I wanted freedom. I wanted adventure. I wanted to go out and do things that i wanted to achieve." I couldn't look at them any more. I felt so wrong being here and in front of them.

"And you left us behind?!" Lilly yelled. Andy kept rubbing circles on her back.

"I didnt mean too! I wanted to bring you guys but..." Before i can finished Lilly cut me off.

"Bullshit! You did it on purpose so we didn't slow you down." She crossed her arms. She seemed really pissed.

"Eve, we loved you. I loved you. I was the only one their for you since you came out of your coma. I always was. You loved us and then you just leave for another life?" Adam said sounding really disgusted. I didnt know what to say.

"Please understand me." I begged. Lilly just scoffed and looked at me.

"After you left, i lived on the streets till i was 16. I had no parents there to take care of me. I had no friends. My life was ruined because you wanted to go and have a better life." I looked to Adam finally looking at him for the first time in 14 years. He looked a lot older. The circles around his eyes were darkened. He had deeper wrinkles in his face.

I felt bad for what ive done to my child. She was alone with no home this whole time. It makes me wonder what happened to her and Adam.

"Im so sorry." I looked down in shame.

"All i had was Johnny fucking appleseed. He was a better parent than both of you. Im starting to think that everything he said was right." I looked up at Lilly in shock. Johnny took care of her like i told him to. He knew what i was gonna do. He took care of my child.

"Wait. Johnny? My Johnny?" She nodded her head while to giving me the are you dumb look.

"Yeah. Your fucking drug dealer fbi man." She looked away from me, refusing to look back at me.

"He looked after you after all." She gave me a confused look but didn't question it. "Look Lilly im so sorry that i left you behind. If i know that you wouldve been alone i wouldve not done it."

"What ever. I dont even want to talk to you anymore. Nor do i want to see you. You ruined my life and im not gonna let you ruin it again." She gets up, Andy following her as they both leave the room, slamming the door behind her. I looked to Adam who looked like he didn't want a single thing to do with me.

I got up and left. Jayden was outside looking worried while the other guys wanted to know what was going on. Once Jayden caught sight of me she took my arm and led me out. The whole way i was crying. We got into the car and drove home. I really didn't want to explain to the others. I dont wanna lose my whole life again.

Alright a shitty chapter i know but i was writing this in a rush sorta so yeah. Here yall go. Also the song is how eve feels.