Twelve

LILLYS POV

We arrived in town. The same town i grew up in. The same town my mother supposedly died in. It stilled angered me that she faked her own death and left me behind. So did my dad but i forgave him. His was just a misunderstanding. My mother on the other hand faked her own death to get a new life. She left me behind to live a young life again. It angered me. But after all she is my mother. 

I wanted to talk to her, despite all this anger i have towards her. I know one day i would have to forgive her cause after all i grew up dreaming of the day my mother would turn the corner and come back in my life. I saw her die, right in front of me. I saw the light fade from her eyes, her smile fade from her face as the color drained from her.  

"I wove you mommy." I smiled

"I love you too sweetie.

"Mommy can we have a tea party when we get home?" I had asked and she just nodded her head.

"Yes sweetie." She looked over to Adam and her smile fell and the heart monitor went crazy.

Those were the last words i heard my mother say before i was dragged out of her hospital room. It got me thinking, she really did die in there, i saw her die. I saw everyones faces as they pulled the sheet over her face. She really did die. She didnt fake her death. So what really did happen? I wanted to know. I might still be mad at her but i have to talk to her and get the real reason why she is alive. 

The bus stopped and i jumped up, ready to bolt out the door. "I have to go!" I yell and before anyone can say anything i headed to the door. Just as i was about to step off of the bus, someone grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I was embraced in someones warm chest. I looked up to see Andy. 

"Where are you going so fast baby?" I smiled and gave Andy a big hug. I liked giving Andy hugs. It made me feel loved and warm. 

"I have to go see my family." He raised a brow and i just shook my head. 

"Im going to see my uncle. We have plenty of time, the show isnt till tomorrow anyway." He smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"Let me come with you." I agreed and he got ready. In the middle of getting ready he turned around and gave me a look. 

"What about your dad? Hes gonna want to know where you went." I smiled. 

"Dont worry. He'll know."

We left in a hurry and ran all the way to my old house. The house my mom used to live in. I rang the door bell as i got there and within seconds Michelle answers the door. 

"Lilly! Its so nice to see you again. What brings you here?" She shook Andys hand assuming she already knows who he is. 

"I um, had some questions, about my mom. We where in town and i didnt know who else to go to." I scratched the back of my head looking down. But looked back up when i heard no response. For once she didnt look sad or grief stuck-en when i mentioned my mom. Thats when i knew something was off. 

"Come on in." She smiled as she let us in. I walked into the living room where everyone sat. Even Jakiem was there. 

"Lilly!" They all scream as they see me and they jumped up to see me. They all embraced me in a hug. It was nice to see them all again. After all they are family. 

"What brings you here Lilly? Shouldnt you be getting ready for your show?" Mikey asked looking very surprised. 

"I came to ask some questions about my mother." Once again no one looked sad or surprised i want to talk about my mom. Thats when i caught on. "Wait a sec. You guys seen her too didnt you?" They all nod their heads. I sit down on the chair she used to sit on. 

"She came by yesterday and she told us everything. We had caught up with her as well." Kylie said. I rubbed my temples and sighed. 

"What did she say to you guys?" She was here. She found them, probably in her own guilt of meeting me and feeling bad. Which means she probably went to the Three Days Grace mansion. 

"She explained how she faked her death and why and what she has been doing all these years."Rebecca said as she pet Fangs head. Im still surprised that Fang is still alive.

"Thats what she said huh? She faked her death?" They all gave me weird looks, questioning my sanity. I looked at Andy who gave me a rensuring smile. 

"Yeah??" Mikey said unsure of himself. 

"What are you trying to get at here?" Michelle asked getting annoyed. I sighed and looked down at the ground, lacing my finger with eachother. Andy must've sensed my nervousness cause he took my hand and laced it with his. 

"Im saying, i dont think  she did fake her death and that there is more to the story." Jimmy scoffed. I looked at him and gave him a dirty look. 

"Oh yeah and how do you know that?" He asked as if he was one of the bullys from my school. It pissed me off but i ignored it. 

"Look, i was there when...when she died. I saw the light leave her eyes, i saw her world completlly end. She had a bullet in her lungs for crying out loud. Theres no way she couldve survive and fake her death on that." I can see them nod their heads as they agree with my statement. Even Andy who looked more intrigued than the rest of them. 

"If i can get a chance to talk to her and understand then maybe i can forgive her. Sure im still pissed at her for leaving and i dont trust her but she is my mother and i want to talk to her." They seemed concerned with my decion but they all agreed to let me talk to her. 

Mikey called her number that she gave to him yesterday and called her.

"No. Eve i know you better than anyone. Your my sister and my long time best friend. Dont tell me you cant do it cause i know damn well you can. Get your shit together and go see your daughter. She needs you more than anything right now, now that she knows her mother is alive." He had said after awhile of talking to her. You can hear her cries coming from the phone. I felt a little sad but i manned up.

"Im sorry." Was all she said and then hung up. I felt a little sad inside, i just wanted to talk to her but i guess she still feels guilty. 

"Im sorry Lilly." Andy said in a soft voice while hugging me. I dont know why but i couldnt help but cry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1212 

Heres another chapter. Dont know where to go from here. I have to think about the plot more.