Fourteen

Adam's pov

She stood alive, right in front of my own eyes. I didnt believe it. My wife that litterally died in front of me, stood before my very eyes in the flesh.  I had pinched my self to make sure i wasn't dreaming. But when i realized that it was real, and she stood right in front me, i couldnt believe my eyes.

I became fustrated, mad even. I watched the love of my life die in front of my eyes. I watched as her soul left to another realm, all color drained from her face. I heard the crys and screams of my little girl and my sobs that escaped me.

I was devastated for months, even years. I was distraught over losing the only person i loved that i completely left behind the life i had. I left behind my daughter and the people ive known for years. I travelled the world. Sometimes it was by force.

Multiple times i thought i saw her walking the earth but i thought of it as my imagination. I was so devastated of her death for years that i never hooked up with another woman. I couldnt. I loved Eve so much.

I tried every method to forget about her, drugs, alcohol, therapy, every thing, but i couldnt forget about the woman i met and known for a long time.

If anything therapy made it worse. She made me think of all the times i had with her which made me cry more.

But now that Eve stood in front of me, i was furious. Beyond angry. She came back after all these years of appenrtly being alive while i was living my life suffering without her. We all did. She tell us she left because of adventure. She fucking left us behind for a life when hers was perfect.

I was pissed. I just couldnt see her face anymore. She pissed me off more than anything that could piss me off. I didnt talk to anyone for a long time because i was so angry and i didnt wanna scream at them.

I have no clue if i would forgive her or not. I dont know if i want to.

I don't even know if i love her now. Who knows what shes done all these years. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

388

I just had to give you a back side to the story and how Adam was feeling of the whole situation. I can tell you more drama is gonna happen in the story and Eves plan might not go according to plan.