Ten

We walked down the hallway that lead to the living room. I glanced around at the walls that were filled with pictures. Tons of them. Most of them were with me and the guys. Those were fun times.

Tears sprang in my eyes. I try to hold them back as we walk further into the house until we came to a stop.

"Guys. Some One came to see us." I can hear the excitment in Michelle's voice. Excitment mixed with nervousness and i cant blame her. Im nervous too.

"Who is it this time? I swear to god if its another fucking boy you brought home from the bar im leaving." I couldnt quite tell who was yelling but they seemed pissed.

"No it's someone else." She looked at me and smiked as she waved at me to come. I walked forward with my head down. I was super nervous. I dont know how they would react. Would they hate me like Lilly?

"Whos that?" I lifed my head as i took a look at everyone. None of them had a clue who i was. I didnt look that different did i? Fang must've sensed the confusion of everyone because she pushed past Jayden, me, and Michelle and barked up a storm in front of everyone. Turning to me every so often and jumping up at me.

Still no one had a clue. Fang ran off. She was probably pissed. After a few awkward seconds Fang comes running back with a picture frame. It was a picture of pregnant me and she handed it to Mikey. As soon as he looked at it he dropped it and looked at me, tears in his eyes.

Everyone soon knew and got up to sqeeze me to death.

"Oh my god!!" Kylie screeched, tears in her eyes.

"How are you alive!" Rebecca was examining my body up and down trying to figure out how im alive.

"Relax guys!" I yelled over everyone and they pulled apart from everyone. "Its good to see you all too. Now if you all calm down i can tell you." They all quieted down and stepped back.

"I faked my death." They gasped then quieted down once more. "The doctors said i would be just fine but i looked like i was gonna die. So i took advantage of it and faked my death." I looked down, ashamed. I dont want them to hate me.

"Why?" Jimmy croaked. I looked back up. They all looked sad, confused.

"I was depressed. I thought that everyone hated me because when i was around i hurt people. Or my dad would try and kill you guys for me. I moved so many times. But after 16 years i realized you guys dont hate me. You all love me and loved me. You never forgot about me. Not even Lilly. I mean she kinda has. Im sorry guys." Tears started to run down my face. I dont know if they hate me but i dont wanna find out.

Mikey walks up to me and hugs me. After a long minute he pulls back and punches me right in the face. I deserved that.

"Mikey what the hell!" Michelle yelled at him as she came to assist me.

"No. No. Its ok. I deserved it." My eye stung but after all i did just get punched in the face.

"Why come back now?" Kylie asked.

"Um well i met Lilly and the secret got out and so i said why not vist all the old guys. nd before you ask, Lilly wasnt so happy with me." They all gave an apologetic look but i dont care. I deserve it. Im the one who disappeared for about 13 years.

Michelle offered to sit after i introduced everyone to Jayden. The room was quiet now. Not a peep out of anyone.

"So how have you been?" Mikey asked me. I gave him a smile. Its good to have my brother back, and all my old friends.

"Ive been good." They all smile at me.

~~~~~~~~~~

For the past few hours we've all been hanging out. Sharing stories and laughs. They all gave me their numbers before we left.

I waved to them goodbye, promising to text them later. I hope in the car with Jayden and we head back to the hotel where all the guys are waiting for us.

"So what do you think of them?" I ask Jayden who hasnt wiped off the smile on her face since we left. She looked at me with a glisten in her eyes.

"They are so cool!" I smiled and looked back on the road. "Now i see why you are so cool and fun." I chuckled.

"Cool eh? Never heard that one." I chuckled once more.

"Was Mikey your brother?" For some reason panic came across me. I wasnt scared or nervous. I just nodded and no one said another word.

Once we arrived back at the hotel and stepped in the room we were bombared with questions.

"How was it?"
"Who'd you go see?"
"How'd you get that black eye?

There were so many. "Guys calm down." They quieted down and all sat back in their positions. "We saw all my old friends and my brother gave me the black eye." I walked to the hotel kitchen and got some ice to put on my eye.

"You have a brother? Mason asks. He loved being a brother. Even to us he's a brother.

"Two actually." Jayden looked confused. I just smiled.

"Was Jimmy your brother too?" I laughed my ass off. Jimmy will never be my brother.

"No Jayden. Mikey is my brother and my other brothers name is Tyler. He's a dick though." I shuddered in rememberence of that bastard.

For the rest of the night i told them stories of my past. They seemed to enjoy it. Eventually we all fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

989

Sorry if that chapter sucked. It was different in my mind. But at least y'all got a chapter. Hope you like it. Also tell me what you think