Seventeen

Eves pov

I stood and watched as she talked amongst the rest of the guys. She looked so happy as she talked with all the guys. After all they are her family too. She practically grew up with the guys in the band.

"I see you came back." Lilly said finally appearing in front of me. I smiled as a little tear fell down my cheek. I was happy to see her once again and to see that she wasnt mad at me anymore.

"I..." She took me into a hug and i gradually hugged back. Once we pulled apart i finally got to to look into her eyes. The same eyes i once saw for years on end.

"You got your father's eyes." She gave me a big smile. I let a tear slip down my cheek as i weakly smiled back at her. She looked almost like Adam. But the more you look at her she looks more like me.

"Mommy? Can we tea party now?" She said making me laugh. I just couldn't stop smiling. She was so beautiful.

"Yes. Yes we can." We both chuckled. I looked around at everyone minding thier own business only looking over here to see if we are doing alright.

"I cant believe my mother is standing here in the flesh, looking the same as when she left." She blankly said and gave a smile. I feel conpletly terrible for leaving her. For leaving everyone. All these guys in the room missed me terribly. They loved me so much and i just left.

I gave Lilly a big hug, catching her off gaurd. "I am, soooo sorry Lilly. I was a fool all those years ago and i realize it now. I missed out on your life. I just feel so bad " She hugged back and patted my back as i cried into her chest.

"Its ok. Im not that mad about it. Adam on the other hanf tho. Im just glad your here now. Im glad your here and your gonna stay." It got me thinking. I pulled away and looked at my friends. The friends i had for the past couple years. The ones who made me feel young again. If none of this happend i would still be with them having the time of my life.

I looked over at my.....family. Over the years i have come to love them so well. And they seem to take me faking my death very well. Not mad at all. Just happy im back.

I cant make up my mind. I know i said i will stop running from my past but i cant just drop what life i adapted for my old one right away. Do i go with my friends that i spent that last 14 years with or the people who made me the person i am today?

"Mom?" I looked over to Lilly, giving a sad smile and looked down. "You are gonna stay arnt you?" I looked up, tears in my eyes. She noticed and gave me a sad smile.

"I..." I looked over at everyone again. Everyone just lookes incredibly happy, talkimg amoungst themselves and havung fun. Even my friends mingled with everyone. Everyone but Adam. Maybe i was meant to be here. With everyone. Living in my ols town. In my old life. Back with my family.

I looked back at Lilly and gave her a smile. "I'll stay." She smiled wide and gave me a huge hug.

"Im so glad your staying. And they will too." With that she let go and left, going god knows where. Probably to find Adam. I just stoos there and looked around at everyone.

"So im assuming shes not mad at you anymore?" I turned around and saw Neil. I immediately smiled and gave him another hug.

"No she isnt mad. And im staying." He gasped and smiled wide giving me a tight squeeze. Neil will always be my favorite. Even in the begining he was. Hes so funny and sweet. He will always be like a brother to me.

"Im so glad your staying. Cant wait for all the fun days to begin. But first things first. You have to talk to Adam." I sighed. Adam. Hes still pretty pissed at me. I dont even know if he'll forgive me.

"I know. That is the hard part unfourtally." He patted my back and we didn't say another word. I just looked around at everyone. Every once and awhile i would go over and talk amongst everyone and laugh along with them.

This is my home now. This is where i belong. With everyone old and now some new.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the night we just talked and had the time of our lives. I was introduced to Andy, Lilly's boyfriend and his band. They were really nice. I also met Lilly's band. Its so great to see the family has grown.

We all headed back to our own places to crash for the night. I got everyone's number and we all promised to stay in touch. Especially because i still have stuff to finsh.

When i got back to the hotel i immediately crashed on the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

875

Heres another chapter. Im gonna write two more today and publish them only because i owe my friend. But its time to upload anyway. How do you think Adam will take it? And will Lilly find the truth.

Next chapter is a filler.