Two

"Five dollars and 75 cents is your change ma'am. Here you go." I handed the lady her change in which she thanked me before leaving. Sometimes i hated working at Spencers. Some days were slow and some days were a rush. Like today. And what sucks is that i have full shift so this is a long day.

The day went on where i hardly had a break. It was just person after person. Jayden left after her shift which was around 1 and then the boss came in. It was only me and him till closing time. By the time of closing, all the registers were counted and locked away.

The boss left before i had to clean up which he always does. He never wants to mop the floors or clean the shelves up. I played some music before i started to clean.

In the middle of dancing around, mopping up the place i feel a tap on my shoulder and someone clearing their throat. I turned around to find a young man. He had dyed green hair, snake bites, and a nose ring. He was about my height, had a little bit of muscles, and a cute round face. He looked more of a customer than an employee.

"Um you're not supposed to be in here after mall hours." I added a little chuckle at the end kinda not wanting him to leave. The man just smiled and reached for his pocket. I immediately felt a wave of fear wash over me.

"Im Shane. I work at the hot topic down stairs." I felt relief as he pulled out an envelope. "I bought these tickets for a concert me and my friends were gonna go to but they already bought tickets. I was wondering if you wanna come." He handed me the envelope which i gradually looked inside. There was about 6 tickets in the envelope along with something else fimillar to me.

"What about the V.I.P. tickets in here?" He smiled  once more showing his teeth. He was really starting to creep me out.

"They are a treat on me. There's only 2 of them though." I smiled then looked at the name of the band that was playing. Dead Men Marching. They sound pretty cool but ive never heard of them.

"The Dead Men Marching? Ive never heard of them. Are they new?" I finally looked up at him and he seemed shocked. I hope i didn't offend him.

"They are new. They realised one album and are currently on tour with black veil brides. The singer is a 16 year old girl. Shes fucking awesome." He seemed really happy. Perhaps her music makes people happy and understanding. I'll give it a try. After all, what bands do i know that have a female singer?

"Thank you uh.... Shaun?" He chuckled and held out his hand. I gradually took it and we shook.

"Its Shane. And no problem. Hope to see you there." He smiled and waved before heading out. I finished cleaning the store before heading out myself.

~~~~~~

"Guys!! Asses down stairs! Now!" With that everyone came running down stairs. Once every one was down i pulled out the envelope, immediately some faces lit up, wanting to know what it is.

"Whats up Jess?" Jayden asks. She just smiles. I think she knows what it is.

"So some guy that works at hot topic gave me tickets to a concert on friday." Immediately everyone started to cheer. I got to admit, its been a while since we had a chance to all go hang out.

"Yes!! Finally!! Who is it?! I wanna know!!" Logan demanded to know. Logan knows all types of rock bands. So he'll probably know who it is.  I gave him a small smile before pulling them out and handing everyone their ticket. I held on to the V.I.P. tickets.

"Aw sweet! The Dead Men Marching!" Megan yelled out as she pumped her fist. It seemed like everyone knew the band but me. They were all happy and excited taking amongst on another till Mason saw the V.I.P. tickets.

"What are those?" She looked like a little puppy with her head tilted to the side in confusion. It Was cute.

"Oh he also gave me V.I.P. tickets but theres only two." I gave them a sad look. I wanted us to all go meet the band.

"Well then you can go and Jayden." Silvia suggested and everyone agreed. Of course i protested but it ended with

"No. You guys are best friends. You should go together." I mean they are right. I haven't left her side for good knows how long. Ive known these guys since i moved to texas.

With that we all headed to bed and hoped that friday would come fast. Its only Wednesday night so we hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

810

Well now she gonna fuck up. Shes making a bad mistake. Anyway tune in next week for the next update.