Seven

"Come on Jess!!! We're leaving!!" Logan yelled from downstairs. Thats right its vacation day. Well actually month. After the whole identity crisis with eveyone they decided to all go back to my home town in Minnesota.

I know its caused some dilema in the past but i miss all the guys. I miss my brother and what other family i have there. Sure we might run into Adam and Lilly but i really didnt care anymore. The secrets out.

I ran down stairs with my luggage and ran to the cab we had waiting for us outside.  Of course we had to get two cabs for the 6 of us to make it to the air port on time. When we had all our luggage shoved into the truncks of the taxis we drove off the the air port in hopes to get there on time.

~~~~~

"Welcome to Minnesota!" Our flight attendant told us before we stepped off our plane. I smelled the air of Minnesota once again as i walked the ground of my once called home.

Tears started to well up in my eyes as memories started to flash back in my mind. "Hey you ok?" Logan asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I pushed back tears and nodded my head.

"Good. Lets get our luggage and get to the rental and we'll figure out where to go from there." Logan is always giving commands. Before any of them knew about.my secret life he was the oldest of the group. He protected us and cared for us like a dad.

We all got our bags and shoved them into our mini van rental. It was actaully nice. It had 7 seats and plenty of trunk space. Also plenty of room in general.

"To the motel!" Mason yelled. And that's where we headed. We stayed there the rest of the day. They decided to give me and Jayden the day to go out and visit everyone i wanted to tomarrow this is gonna be a fun day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

340

I couldn't decide to end it there or not but i did. Sorry for the short chapter or the filler. Im working on the next one right now.