One

***

9 years later.

It was packed and hot inside. Zayn couldn't see properly with the smoke in the air and people dancing all around him. He can't even move without elbowing someone. Everything was indistinguishable except for the sweaty, attractive blonde dancing against him.

Well, not exactly dancing. More of grinding. Her hands frequently find itself on Zayn's chest then on his hips, and then finally against his crotch, but her hands would be gone before Zayn could even blink. She's teasing him, he knows, but as his hands lands on her bum and she grinds against it, he wasn't complaining a bit. Especially when her tongue snaked into his mouth and lick him on the corner of his lips.

They were both drunk and high - and it felt fucking fantastic. Louis and his date all ready left them on their own which is good, because the girl took Zayn's hands and rest it under her bare breast underneath her dampening shirt. If Louis sees them like this, he would've torn them apart in a flash.

To be honest, taking a drug tonight was not on his agenda, but his intentions dissipated when Louis' date pulled a pack of magic mushrooms out of her purse. They all took a pill then washed it down with a vodka.  The girl Zayn's dancing with - Nicole- saw them and offered them her own pill which they took without a second thought. The newly digested drug prompted Zayn to take Nicole by her arms and pull her to the dance floor.

That's where they were now, bodies pressed more and flushed together. They were rocking intimately to the loud music, lips smashing against each other aggressively. Their tongues were stuck down each other's throat and god, it felt exhilarating. Nicole's pill made it a hundred times better.

His brows furrow when Nicole's tongue suddenly left his mouth. His eyes opened when the air around him lower for a bit when she abruptly pulled apart, taking her body heat with her.

"Baby, let's take this back to my car." She grins, biting Zayn's lips then pulling it. Despite her suggestion, she started kissing and sucking his neck vigorously. Her head nuzzling his neck, which gave Zayn an ample view in front of him. His eyes were about to shut close from the pleasure when something caught his eyes.

His breath falters, not because of Nicole and whatever she's doing with his neck, but because of the beautiful boy in his line of sight. It must be because of how his alluring curly hair is held up by a bandana, or how his skin looks appealing and delicious under the yellow lights, or how he stands entrancingly beautiful by the table next to his mates or how the curve of his lips and the glow on his eyes made him look like the most fascinating, bewitching person Zayn had ever seen.

When Zayn sees him it took every ounce of him not to approach him stupidly. When he sees him laugh it took every ounce of Zayn not to stare at him openly. And when Zayn sees him smile it took every ounce of him.

Then their eyes locked into each other. And Zayn could've sworn his legs falter and his breath hitched and his heart skipped a beat and somewhere deep inside him something he didn't know existed came alight.

Zayn's shoulders suddenly tremble, his spine fucking shivered, his heart accelerated faster, and his right hand tingled as if he just touched something unbelievably cold with his fingertip. His body seems to be ablaze with euphoria and pure bliss.

There's something unusual with how his body and mind especially his fucking heart reacts towards the beautiful strangers' eyes - something deeply spiritual. There's something also natural with how they look at each other, and how his soul seemed to reach for him and whisper 'Hello'.

Zayn stopped breathing when the stranger with the beautiful curly hair and a more beautiful eyes took a single step towards his direction. And it was enough to feel something flutter in his stomach.

Then the next thing Zayn knows is that his face had been taken in between someone's hands and a pair of sinful lips crashed into his. Zayn struggles from Nicole's vice like grip for a bit, still intrigued and fascinated by the strange reaction and feeling he got just by looking at someone.

How can someone make him feel this way? Then a more rational reason dawn on him, he's high and drunk, and more importantly high!

Nicole slipped him an ecstasy when they were snogging a while ago, and he rarely takes that kind of drug, so what he felt - the consuming, burning, intense feeling a while ago must be a side effect. With that reassuring thought, he grabs Nicole by the back of her neck and deepen their kiss. It became more frantic and desperate as a pair of eyes and a certain face remains on his mind even when Nicole dragged him to the loo. Even when she got down on her knees and suck him. Even when he went home with her and fuck her. The last and only thing on his mind was the boy's face, absolutely missing the way the boy's right wrist turned red.