Twenty

***

Rewind to THAT night.

Harry's POV

Harry was restless. He keeps looking at his watch as he counts down the minutes to when his shift will finally end. Zayn was not with him since it's his day off.

Harry drummed his fingers against the counter as his eyes keeps shifting from his watch to the empty theater room. Harry didn't know why he was so jittery tonight. He was usually able to stop himself from groaning at the slow pace of the clock, but restlessness permeates him and the feeling of annoyance is prominent just because he's missing something as he looks at the empty spot where Zayn's usually is.

So when Harry was finally dismissed, he didn't waste time to go to the employee's room to collect his stuff then went to Paul's office to log out and write the official time he left the premises. He was quick to climb into his car and send a quick text to Zayn.

Harry: Are you home? :)

He hit send, and when Zayn replies, he felt a tension leave his body. Harry will still deny that not having Zayn around was the reason why he was so antsy today.

Zayn: Yeah, I'm watching Star Wars :)

Harry smiles because he misses Zayn. Throughout the whole day, all he thinks about is the curve of Zayn's jaw and the patch of skin just beneath his left ear where he has a small freckle.

When Harry was at work and his eyes drifts off into space, all he sees is Zayn's face, the smile he gives, and the look in his eyes that has Harry groaning.

Harry: Can I come? :) :)

Harry waits for Zayn's answer with a fixated gaze. He sighs in relief when Zayn finally responds as if Zayn's text message was the answer to all of his prayer.

Zayn: Only if u bring beer :) : ) :)

Harry: Okie I'll drop by at the pub on my way there :) :) :) :)

Harry smiles. He'll bring a beer for Zayn, all right. Anything Zayn asks he'll bring it over to him. Anything he wants, Harry will give. Anything. Anything. Anything. Harry grips his phone tighter when his hands start to tremble at that thought, because he'd probably do anything for that gorgeous boy. Zayn got Harry wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know.

Zayn is so clueless.

Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. 

Fuck, all Harry can think about the whole day was him, and his beautiful tangled black hair and his honey like eyes. His elegant cheekbones,  full mouth, and long, thick lashes. Even the curve of his throat is perfect.

Harry never thought of anyone like that, not in this way that brought blood to his face and tightened his chest. He doesn't want more than anything else to touch Zayn, to feel his hair, to see if his lips are still as soft as they look or if his neck would still glisten with saliva if he licks him. To put his cheek against his' and feel his eyelashes brush his skin.

Zayn: Stop with the smiley :(

Harry: Can't!! :) :) :) :) :)