Epilogue

***

5 Years Later.

"Oh, look at you, you look so handsome in that tux." Zayn hears his mum coos from afar. He can see Lottie nodding in agreement, but Zayn pays them no mind.

"Such a stunning groom." He hears someone breathes but Zayn can't decipher who said it.

He's too busy looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his tie and knotting it tighter, to actually follow their conversation.

"You looked like a handsome prince off to a royal wedding." Phoebe giggles.

"Oh, so I'm a royalty now?" He teases with a cheeky grin.

"In your dreams." Daisy snorts.

"It's my wedding day, you have to be nice to me." He glares at the twins playfully.

The whole Tomlinson siblings and the Malik family were in the groom's room except for Yaser and Safaa. Of course, both families will be here, they're practically one family anyway. The Malik has been taking care of the Tomlinsons since Jay died and they haven't stopped, even when Fizzy tragically died too. They've been with each other through thick and thin, and Yaser and Tricia treated the Tomlinsons like they're their own children. So, when Fizzy died, it was like a part of Zayn's parents died as well. So, of course both families have to be present at the biggest events of each others' lives.

"Stop moving, will you? I'm trying to fix your collar." Zayn hears Doniya hisses to Louis, who only groans.

"Oh my, you look so handsome, my darling." Tricia sniffs and Zayn was alarmed when he sees his mum starts tearing up.

"Don't cry mum, you'll ruin your make up." Walihya fusses.

"I'm so nervous, fuck." He groans, ignoring them all "What if I throw up or faint or trip? What if he doesn't show up at the altar?"

"Don't be stupid." Lottie rolls her eyes. "Of course James will be there."

"You're just having a wedding jitters." Doniya frowns.

"Yeah, don't be nervous." Phoebe says "He would be at the end of aisle, trust us."

"Yeah, cos James is so in love with you." Daisy giggles in a sing-song manner. "And you'll have several babies!"

"I hope you have twins."

"Or triplets!"

"I hope it's a girl."

"We already have too many girls in the family." Zayn scowls, before turning around and asking his mum to knot his tie for him. "We need men."

Phoebe scoffs "No one needs men. They're pigs."

"You're only saying that because you haven't found you soulmate yet." Daisy rolls her eyes.

"Well, I hope my soulmate is a girl." She replies candidly "All the boys in my school are twats and prats."

"Girls, no fighting today." Tricia interjects firmly "It's a special day."

"Well, I just hope James won't pull a runaway bride move." Doniya chuckles nervously. "Or in his case a runaway groom."

"Not funny." He glares.

"Sorry, now I'm nervous." She shrugs.

"He will be there." He laughs nervously, fiddling with his fingers "We're soulmates." He reassures himself.

"Yeah you are." Wal says in a bored tone as she scrolls through her phone.

"He loves me and I love him." He chuckles anxiously.