Two

***

"I can take a shower here right?" An unfamiliar voice from the living room says, deliberately pulling Zayn out of his sleeping state.

"Just don't use my stuff!" Another voice exclaims. Zayn knows whose that annoyingly loud voice belongs to. It's Louis'. Zayn grunts lifting his pillow and putting it on top of his head, trying to block out the noise.

"Which one?" The unknown voice asks. Zayn huffs again tightening his hold onto his pillow.

"Anything that smells nice is mine." Louis says "Use my flatmate's stuff instead."

"Will he be all right with that?"

There was a long pause before Louis lets out a nervous chuckle "Yeah, sure."

Zayn scowls when the sleepiness in him disappears as the two voices continues to make it's way through Zayn's thin bedroom wall. One thing that's certain about Zayn is how cranky and irritable he gets when he's woken up by something or someone else other than his alarm. His mood worsen when he'd awaken in a hot temperature and a headache.

Zayn looks at his bedside to see if the girl he slept with last night had already gone and snuck out before he wakes - those are his favorite type of people in a one night stand. He groans when he's met with the sight of the Nicole's blonde hair buried deep in his duvet. He taps her shoulders multiple of times and when she still hadn't budge, he rolls his eyes before leaving her be.

With only in his boxers, he exits his room heading for the loo, but before he can reach the threshold, the bathroom door shuts close. His eyebrows furrows before turning to look at Louis who's sitting at the couch eating his cereal.

"Who's at the bathroom this time?" He asks, giving Louis a vexed look.

He shakes his head "Don't get all annoyed now, Zayn." He tsk "Met him at the pub last night."

Zayn rolls his eyes, ambling towards his favorite spot on the couch and laying there on his stomach "He? What happened to Chelsi? I thought she was your date." He mumbles.

"She was being a stupid drunk." Louis grunts  "She went home with another bloke."

Zayn laughs at Louis' confession "Just because she went home with someone else doesn't mean she's stupid. If anything it made her seem smart."

"Don't mock me, you insufferable swine." Louis scowls. "No matter. At least I still get to go home with someone last night. He's ten times more attractive than your last night fuck." He scoffs, motioning towards Zayn's open bedroom door where they can see the girl's blonde hair.

"Uh-huh." Zayn says, loosing his interest immediately.

Louis rolls his eyes before going back to describing the bloke he left with. "He's so fit  he doesn't even have to suck me for me to come." 

"Well, that's embarrassing." Zayn snorts rolling into his side so he doesn't get to see Louis.

"Twat." Louis grumbles "All I'm saying is he's unbelievably attractive! And don't even get me started with that voice." He moans.

"Please stop." Zayn mumbles "You're making me think that you're about to pull out your dick and jack off."

"Please." Louis huffs "If you've seen him as well you're going to join me jack off to his pretty face."

Zayn ignores him.

"The only off thing about him is that he already found his soulmate." He says "Such a shame, 'cos I would love to play house with him even for a little while."

Zayn frowns, intrigued by the new piece of information. He turns around to look back at Louis "He all ready found his soulmate? Why did he sleep with you then? Does that mean he's cheating?"

"He didn't sleep with me." Louis rolls his eyes "We just did the basic stuff."

"That's still considered as cheating, you fool." Zayn scowls "Are you sure he has a soulmate?"

"I'm sure. I saw his tattoo last night. It's red."

"Then why is he cheating on his soulmate? That's just-"

"Unheard of?" Louis finishes his thought.

"Yes." He frowns "It's odd."

"I dunno. I didn't get the chance to ask him when came on my face last night." He grins.

Zayn rolls his eyes.

"By the way, remember when you told me that Jacque got fired last week at your work?" Louis asks. "Well, this bloke I slept with is looking for a job, and I just happened to tell him about you and a lacking worker at he theater."

At the mention of his work, Zayn's head snaps up from his idle position "Crap." He mutters, running to his bedroom and wearing the first thing  he sees on the floor.

"What?" Louis asks, tone idle.

"Work. I'm late." Zayn sputters, buttoning his trousers while toeing his shoes on. "Tell Michael to leave his phone number if he's interested in serving popcorns." Then he's out of the flat.

"Who's Michael?" Louis shouts after Zayn, who closes the door of their flat with a bang due to his urgency at the same time the bathroom door of their flat opens and comes out a dripping bloke with a towel wrapped around his waist. Tiny beads of water run down his hair and bare chest.

"Who was that?"

Louis shrugs "My flatmate. You just missed him."

"Oh." He frowns "He sounds...nice."

"No need to patronize him, he's already gone." Louis snorts.

"No, I really do mean it."

"Yeah, right. I doubt you'll like him." Louis laughs, finding it hard to believe that Harry will like Zayn.