Twenty One

***

Grimmy.

That's all Zayn hears from Harry lately, and every time he's at the theater, Grimmy is the only one he can focus on with the way he holds onto Harry and shove his tongue down Harry's throat as if it's his last dying breath.

How can this twat be Harry's soulmate? Zayn finds himself frequently asking that question, because he couldn't fathom the fact that this dull twat, who wouldn't let Harry out of his sight for more than a minute and who doesn't appreciate Harry's taste in movies, is indeed someone's soulmate.

It's ridiculous how Zayn hates him so much. He could feel his toes curl and his fingers balled into fist every time he talks. Zayn was so full of him that he was on the brink of having Paul ban Grimmy from entering the theater.

He's even actually contemplating to have Paul move him to the ticket booth so he could be with Mitch and Mira instead. He even thought that he'd rather be a ticket collector, just so he can escape the loud cooing of Grimmy into Harry's ears and his latching hands into Harry's arms.

He despise seeing them together, Zayn cannot grasp how Harry fell in love with that twat. He cannot believe the amount of times he wasted thinking of what they're doing. He even believes he's going mental with the number of times he thought of them. He knows he's thinking of them so much that it's not healthy for him anymore. So, when the weekend finally arrived and Zayn was off duty at the theater, he decided to have a quiet day wherein he'll try as he might to have a peaceful mind by trying to forget their existence.

He coax Louis to buy them joint and weed just so he could detached himself from his chaotic mind even for a short moment. He had it all planned out, Louis buys the weed and Zayn orders their food then they would spend their whole day smoking and eating.

It was obvious that he's trying so hard to have this day a good one, when he made his way all over to Cranbourn Square just to order a take out in his favorite restaurant. He was standing outside, leaning against the wall with a cigarette on his hand as he waits for his food to be prepared. It was too cold inside and he doesn't think he can stay still waiting for the food in there with nothing else to do but pretend he's on the phone so he wouldn't look completely alone.

When he finishes his cig, he threw it on the floor and stomps on it till the smoke went out. He went inside to grab his order and that was when he spotted Harry at a table near the window. His breath falters and he has to take a double look to see if he's imagining him or not, and when he blinks the second time and Harry's still there, he has to stop himself from groaning, because if Harry's here then Grimmy is just close behind.

He slouches down a little and tilted his head to the side, a feeble attempt to hide from Harry. He quickly made his way out of the restaurant when he finally got his order. He sighs in relief that he didn't get caught, this is probably the first time he didn't want to see Harry or do anything conspicuous for Harry's attention.

"Oh, crap." A feminine voice curse not too far away from him. When Zayn looks up, he saw a woman carrying multiple scrapbooks. Zayn doesn't want to be an arsehole and she was clearly struggling, so before he knows it, he's making his way towards the woman and catching the book that was about to fall off.

"Oh, shoot!" The woman curses as he lunges forward in time to catch it. He almost doesn't, the book was heavier than he expected, but he manages to hold on.

"Here, let me help you." Zayn says, giving her the warmest smile he could master so she wouldn't think he'll rob her.

"Oh, many thanks, lad." She smiles as she transfers half of the burden to Zayn's hands. On one hand he was holding the woman's books and on the other was his take out.