Ch. 8

I stir, moving my arms and realize Samantha is no longer in them, I sit up looking around the room. Climbing out of bed I go to the bathroom and check, nothing. She's left. If she thinks that this was a one time thing, she'll have to think again.

John had a couple of beers and shared financial issues involving her family that she's not aware of. For that reason alone I know I have her, exactly where I want her.

The reason her parents took out the second mortgage was to pay for their sons funeral and later on hospital bills for their granddaughter, but the higher interest rate sunk them. John told me that he's been recently laid off and they couldn't keep their heads above water. Hospital bills are coming in and even with Samantha's help they aren't making a sizable dent. More surgeries are scheduled for Ella and he has no idea how they're going to make it.

I pick up my discarded pants and go to the dresser grabbing the hotel keycard to her room. I walk to her door, letting myself in and make my way to the bedroom. I see her still form under the blankets and stand above her. I take my pants off and climb in beside her. She doesn't wake up, but moves to settle against me.

    I don't think I could keep myself from her. I'm not used to wanting a woman so badly, I tried to ignore it, in the end it was a losing battle. She may have never accepted money from me, but her parents house, that was a godsend. She would've done anything to help them keep her childhood home...and she did.

    Now, to convince her to continue our sexual relationship. I might have to use her family's debt to do it, but I have no other options. I have to have her. Its no longer a compulsion, its a full out uncontrollable need. I feel myself harden against her. I want to wake her up but judging by the sheets I just left she's going to need more time to heal.

I've never had to deal with this before. Fighting to get her to sleep with me was brutal, but in the end worth it. I cannot imagine how she made it to the age of 25 with her virginity, but if the men she's been dating were anything like her Ex, it does make sense. All male ego, but I know who ran that relationship, it was her.

I hear an alarm go off and look towards the offending sound. I pick up her phone off the night stand and she opens her sleepy eyes. Seeing me she looks embarrassed. "Sorry, I thought I went to my room last night." She apologizes. She starts stretching her limbs as she awakens.

My eyes are glued to her, as they have been for the entire time she's worked for me. "You did." I tell her.

She looks over to me surprised, "You came to my room?" She asks, her voice still thick with sleep.

I nod in response.

She tries to think of why I'd be here and I know I will not be disappointed. With her I never am. "You want sex again?" She asks, in disbelief.

I smirk, "Yes, but you need to heal."

She turns onto her stomach and props herself up with her elbows. Her eyes narrow suspiciously. "The first time wasn't good enough for you?" I blink slowly at her stupid question. "Then why do you want a redo?" She asks, unsure.

"I want you again. Not a redo." I clarify, not exactly sure what she's talking about.

Her mouth opens and shuts a few times before she decides to respond. "You've never have sex with the same woman twice. You told me that yourself. Now that you've had me, shouldn't you be on to the next one if you're still horny? I obviously didn't do a good enough job." She points at me, looking defensive. "Not that its my fault. I told you I didn't know what I was doing." She states, strongly.

Not knowing how to phrase what I want to say, I stare at her as I compose my thoughts. "I'm going to have you again."

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah, got to get your monies worth. I bet your watch alone cost more than my parents house."

I'm starting to get angry but I make sure to hide it. "How did you like last night?" I ask, calmly.

She taps her chin in thought and I watch her, becoming painfully aroused. "Personally, I liked it. You're a little big, but it still felt good." She answers, honest as always.

"It will continue to feel better once you get used to it." I explain.

She chuckles. "I think we'd have to have a lot more sex for me to get used to it." She looks down to my swollen manhood and I have to control my breathing. She raises her eyebrow, "If you want to do it again, I need help. You're going to have to tell me what to do. I don't know how to be as good as you are." She complains, linking together my need for her right now, to her not being good enough last night.

    I know I should wait, I just can't. I sit up propped against the headboard and I pull her unto my lap. When she straddling my waist I start to kiss her and she responds, my hands cup her ass, my fingers stroke her moist heat. She moans and my hips thrust forward, just that noise alone has me close to release.

"Should I kiss you, here?" She asks, breathing onto my neck. I nod and she starts to kiss her way down my throat.

I grasp for control, but its beyond me. I flip her onto her back and enter her in one swift move. Her eyes widen at my abruptness, but her legs wrap around me. I stay buried inside her and move just enough to hit her pleasure point. I keep at it until I feel her start to tighten around me. I quicken my pace and she moans her approval, grabbing onto my ass and sinking her nails in until she comes apart. I empty myself deep within her impossibly tight canal, knowing that nothing will ever feel this good.