Ch. 11

I wake up needing to pee. I'm laying on top of Alix, I start climbing off of him. His large arm goes around me stopping my progress, "Where are you going?"

"The bathroom." I answer. His arm releases me slowly and I stand up.

    In the bathroom I use the toilet and wash my hands. I go back to the bed and he lifts the covers for me as I slide back in. He pulls me towards him, wrapping his arms around my body. I fall back asleep and wake up hours later with him kissing my neck. I stretch and his hands travel down my body lazily.

"Time to get up?" I ask, sleepily.

He doesn't answer. Instead he enters me swiftly, leaving me breathless. His hand comes to rest at the hood of my sex. His fingers move in a circular motion matching in time with his movements, I arch against him my pleasure building quickly.

I moan his name begging for him to go faster, but he's slow and methodical, driving me insane. He must feel when I am about to climax because he stops altogether, pinning my hips against him until it passes. He does this twice, leaving me beyond frustrated and turned on. I start to beg and he finally relents. Urging me on to my knees as he enters me from behind. I come apart quickly, both of us collapsing in pleasure.

    I feel myself start to fall asleep again and he brings me back. "We have to get up. We're having breakfast with everyone before Braxton and Charlotte leave."

"I have to go?" I ask, unhappily.

"Yes." He answers, stroking my butt.

    I reluctantly get up and drag myself to the bathroom to shower. I turn on the spray and wait until its warm before getting in. Seconds later, Alix is climbing in behind me.

"Shit, sorry. Should've went to my room." I apologize, my brain not yet working.

He doesn't respond but we take turns washing and rinsing off. I get done quickly and grab a towel, wrapping it around myself, leaving him to finish his shower. I go to to door picking up my clothes along the way and shoving them into my purse. I take out my keycard, peeking into the hallway to make sure the coast is clear and sprint to my room. I just get the key in the door when I hear the elevator doors open. Surprised, I turn to see Charlie and Braxton.

Mortified, I apologize, "Hi, sorry!" and quickly open the door and shut it behind me.

I mentally slap myself for my stupidity. Well, its not going to be hard to draw conclusions about me and Alix now. My heart still pounding I get dressed quickly in a simple navy blue dress and nude heels. I blow dry my hair and use the curling iron to make large waves and leave it down.

When I hear the knock on the door, I prepare myself for the impending awkwardness that is to come. I swing it wide not looking up from Alix's chest.

"I'll be your best friend if you don't make me come." I whisper, seeing Charlie and Braxton standing at the elevator waiting for us.

He smirks and takes my hand, with a genial tug he lets it drop telling me to come with him. "Morning." I say, to Braxton and Charlie. Just get it over with, Sam.

"Good morning, Samantha. Almost didn't recognize you with clothes on." Braxton teases, earning a glare from me and a slap on the arm from Charlie.

I feel the tension rise from Alix at this news, and I turn red. "Explain." He orders.

I shake my head and shift from foot to foot not wanting to replay what happened this morning.

I hear Braxton chuckle. "We just got back from a morning stroll when we caught Samantha coming back from the pool. She was wrapped in a towel but it looked like she was caught red handed." Braxton tells him, and I breathe a sigh of relief. He thought I had been at the pool! Thank God!

"Really?" He questions, turning towards Braxton. "Huh. Who was that in the shower with me then?" Alix asks, sounding very much perplexed.

My mouth drops and the elevator doors open. I'm frozen until Alix urges me forward.

Braxton overcomes his stunned reaction and laughs. "Well, then. I guess it was exactly what it looked like."

I hear Charlie giggle and turn to face Alix. "I cannot believe you just said that." I grumble, still flustered.

"That's what you get for leaving my room like that." He replies, then pinches my butt covertly.

I jump, and slap his hand away, "Trust me, them catching me was punishment enough." I complain.

"Not nearly. You recall what happened this morning?"

I think of the ruthless delay of my climax and nod in response.

"That was child's play." He states, ominously.

I look up at him alarmed and he's completely serious. His eyes tell me he's looking forward to it.

I don't hear Braxton laughing but I see his shoulders lunched over and moving. Obviously, he is listening to everything being said. "I wish you were an only child." I mutter, loud enough for Braxton to hear.

He stops laughing and turns towards me, trying but failing to look apologetic. "Sorry, Samantha."

I glare but relent. "Apology accepted, Brax."

He laughs again. "If only I wasn't head over heels in lo-"

"But you are." Alix interrupts, quickly.

"You laugh too much for my taste, anyway." I reply, teasingly.

Again he finds this amusing as we walk into the lobby. Alix's arm comes to rest on my hip as we walk towards his parents. I look up at him telling him silently to remove his arm. I mean his brother knows! That doesn't mean we should flaunt our sex-trade in front of his parents. He doesn't listen, his hand just closes around me more securely.

"Really?" I whisper. If I make a fuss it will look even worse.

    He kisses my temple in response and I contemplate dropping my fist into his crotch. I notice his mother looking at us curiously and I turn slightly to stare out the windows, finding the cars passing by very interesting. Oh, look a white one, a red one....a blue one...

Alexia is now leaning up to kiss Alix with me still stuck to his side and I want to die. She starts speaking in Greek and I listen intently...like I'll be able to figure out what they're saying. Idiot! Why didn't I learn Greek! Alix has one word responses and it appears to frustrate his mother. Finally, she relents and backs off. Yet, I can't help but notice that she still looks like she won.

    We walk towards the front doors and we get into our car as the others get into theirs. As soon as the door closes I ask, "What the hell was that?"

"My mother wanted to know about our relationship." He answers, knowing exactly what I'm asking about and smart enough to know not to play games right now.

"What did you say?" I question, terrified. I don't want anyone to know about our arrangement.

The look he gives me is cold yet suspicious. "What do you think I said?"

I feel the intensity of his eyes, "I'm hoping that you said something along the lines of me pretending to be your cover because the hotel manger has her eyes on you." I answer, honestly. It wouldn't be the first time I've played the role, his mother would've bought it.

"Sorry to disappoint." He smirks.

"Please, tell me." He doesn't respond, "Tell me you didn't mention the trade? That's all I need to hear." I beg. "How could I look at them if they know I am an overpaid call girl." I grumble, with my head in my hands.