Chapter One: Your Forehead Is A Bit Red

Macie: It's Friday! So you know what the means...

I decided to ignore my best friends text. I know what she wanted. She did this every once in a while. And as much as I loved her, it got annoying.

Macie: PARTY TIME

Me: No, no matter how many times you ask I'm still not going.

Macie: Oh come on! Please?

Me: You know by now that if I go, everyone, there will just make fun of me and hurt me, no one wants me there. So, therefore, there is no point in going. Besides your not been in high school anymore!!

Macie: Doesn't mean I still don't think their parties fun. But you're right. I guess I'll just go alone...

Me: That's still not gonna work. Goodnight.

Now that I got Macie off my back, I could finally finish my essay. Even though my hand was getting cramped up from typing I had an urged to immediately finish (but I still wanted it to be good) so I can get on and start my extra credit.

My phone rings.

Sighing, I take a look at it the notification from twitter and it reads: Tom Sanders just tweeted.

I open up the app and challenge myself to read what he tweeted even though I was scared for what it was going to be. And I hoped it wasn't about me.

Tom Sanders: Anyone knows who that nerd who spilled their drink on my shirt is? As soon as I find out...they're going to see what's coming.

I roll my eyes I annoyance. Tom is such a drama queen. Of course, he'd freak out over someone spilling a drink over his shirt. As soon as I finally am able to get back to work my phone rings again.

Beep.

"Oh, what now!" I yelled throwing my hands up in frustration "You know what," I grab my phone harshly and put it on airplane mode. There. That should do it. I smile in satisfaction that my phone has stopped bothering me.

Since I was bullied. I made sure my social media accounts weren't of me (no photos of me, my name all that Jazz blah blah blah). I wanted to keep up with the media but I didn't want anything worse like cyberbullying to come by it.

So for all my profile pictures, I had a picture of Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I loved Harry Potter with my whole life.

As for my bio? All I did was put the name of my school: MB (for my name Initials) and Longfellow High School. For the rest of the bio.

I'm a creative person, but coming up with bios was not my thing at all.

"Mei! Come here!" My mother calls from the kitchen

"One second!" I respond as I finish up the last few words of my essay when I do I sprint down the stairs to the kitchen "What is it?" I ask out of breath

My mom looks at me in horror, "Geez all you did was walk down the stairs are you're out of breath?" My mom asks with her mouthing gaping open "You really do need exercise," I hear her whisper

"I do not!" I defend myself

"Next week, you and I are going to the gym," She states washing the dishes