Chapter Five: Grape Pun

GRAPE pun. Yeah, I'm bad at this I'll let you stick the puns. I don't like to call myself popular but I mean...I guess I am. I just my friends can be weird and not in a good way. Also yeah, I do, I like cooking actually. My dad's cooks around the house a lot so I use to love watching him cook.

Now sometimes I even cook for my dad because I like it. Of course, my friends don't know this.

From,
The lacrosse player anon.

I put the letter in the same place I had the others and got the same pen out to begin writing mine.

Yeah, I hate to break it to you but puns are my thing dude. Also, I'm a horrible cook but it's probably because when I tried I never actually put lots of effort into it. And just because you're popular doesn't mean it's a bad thing. I mean you seem pretty nice and chill compared to some of the others.

What about school? Do you like it? Do you consider yourself smart? I for one am a certified nerd so I hate the people in our school but as boring as it sounds I like school. Especially math, which I know some people don't like but I do, and I understand. I don't know why but I love the satisfaction of solving a problem and getting an answer.

From,
The pun pal anon.

The little rant I just gave to lacrosse anon might sound boring. But it was true, I know some people didn't like school but I did. I liked being motivated and productive. I'm not gonna lie, I am very lazy at times, which as hard as it is whenever I do my homework I shut it off. If I don't, I won't get my work done faster and better like a good nerd.

I checked the clock on my nightstand and it was six-forty, so I had some time to work on next week's assignments. I got out my study guide for next week's test in my AP Biology class and started reading the full thing over and over study everything. About half an hour later I got out my laptop and retyped the entire pack which did take about forty minutes so when I was done I printed mine out because I liked the formatting of how I did mine better and checked both packets which were the same. I smiled happily as I moved on to history which was a current event. Feeling extra productive I did two current events. When I had completed at least some of next week's work I decided to go to bed since it was already eleven thirty.

The morning for school I wore a pair of black leggings, a t-shirt and some white low top converses with my pink hoodie the was finally clean since I still couldn't find my grey one and my black winter jacket over it.

As I packed my lunch I received a text I received a text from Christ saying he was outside already. Since I have Christ now as a friend he started picking me up for school which is appreciated since it was cold out.

I grabbed a banana and my things as I rush out of the door, I saw Christ chuckling as I got in, "What?" I ask him

"It's funny how every morning you're always running out of the door," He laughs in amusement

"Haha," I roll my eyes taking a bite of my banana, "Very funny," I said with my mouth full

He narrows his eyes, "The way you eat is funny," He laughs again

"Shut up!" I smack his arm

As he drives he continuously looks from the road to me back and forth each time, "Um, are you okay?" I furrow my eyebrows