The Bad Boy's Hoodie

Author's Note:

Hello there! And thank you for tapping on my book! I started this book because I've always wanted to write a book that had a serious topic in it which I feel needs to be discussed.

Bullying.

Many kids, teens, and even adults get bullied from all over. I feel that bullying should be stopped because it can truly have a big effect on someone and their life and I feel like people need to see how big of an impact bullying can have on someone's life.

If you're being bullied and you're reading this, I want you all to know that you're not alone. Even if you feel like it, there are lots of people who care about you. And if you don't tell someone you're being bullied or won't tell them because you feel nothing will change, well, you're wrong, because telling someone will change it.

Tell someone that you're close to and that you know you can trust. Bully can hurt lots of people in many ways, but try to use bullying as an encouragement to help yourself with a confidence boost that you might need. Because you are beautiful, smart, kind, and funny no matter others think of you.

Also, I made my character skinny and she will be bullied. I'm my opinion, in lots of books the girls who are bullied are never being bullied to ever being skinny, most of them are bullied for NOT being skinny. Now I'm now saying that there aren't any books where a girl is skinny for being bullied but from what my friends and I have come across, there hardly any. And I want people to know that SKINNY PEOPLE can feel insecure about their body as well and are bullied for their weight as well

I'm also a hopeless romantic so...expect some of that too. I love cliches, expect, this won't be as cliche as the title of the book may sound which is very hilarious since "The Bad Boy's Hoodie" sounds very cliche, but the title has a deeper meaning to it. Which the title says bad boy it doesn't mean someone rebellious, it means someone broken and hurt.

1. there will be grammatical errors, plot holes, and things that will need to fix. If you see any grammatical errors or any type of mistake I made, feel free to point them out, because when you do point them out, I can fix it immediately. Just don't be rude about it please, I take constructive criticism but don't be rude about any errors in this book.

2. I'm very busy, I'm still a high school student so I only write when I'm free. And if you're one of those people who don't show any support by voting and commenting and only comment "update plz" when you've reached the update limit. I advise you to please stop, and start showing support instead of giving me pressure.

3. Please do not copy this story. Despite the grammatical errors and stuff, I worked hard on this book. I worked really hard on this book so I just can't take it if someone copied my story. If you see any copying my story please let me know immediately and feel free to report it. Another thing, my writing is still improving as I write this book.

*lets out a huge deep breath*

Alrighty, well that's all. Thank you.