Chapter Twenty-Two: I Had No Plans At All

When we started rollerskating I almost fell again, luckily Adrian caught me on time again.

I groaned, "Why did I pick rollerskating? I'm not even that good at it!" I complained

"Rollerskating isn't too hard," Adrian told me, "Do you know how to ice skate?"

I nod, "Yeah, I'm mean I'm not I'm an expert, but I do know how regularly ice skate," I told him

"Well, rollerskating is a lot easier than ice skating so you pick up on this just fine," He told me letting go my hand

As soon as he let go of my hand I quickly grabbed his hand again, "Please do not let go my hand," I told him, "At least until I get my balance."

Adrian went in front of me skating backward's while I was skating forward with both of us holding each other with both hands. Then, I hear some kind of laughing, I turn around and see Marcus with some girl and they rollerskating together while holding hands. And I couldn't help but notice how Marcus kept looking at her in a way showing how much we loved her. I felt a twist in my stomach of jealousy.

Suddenly, I lost balance again for a second but Adrian helped me again of course.

"Are you okay?" He asks me concerned

I nodded, "Thank you, Adrian, I'm so sorry for being a bother," I told him, "Also, I'm sorry I kind of suck at this," I laughed

"Don't worry," He tells me, "When I taught my sister how to roller skate she was much more worst than you trust me," He smiles chuckling

I'm glad I came with someone, if I didn't, then I would just be alone the entire time while Marcus and Delilah were together happily.

As Marcus and Delilah skated further up, they were across from us on the other side, giving me a better view of them. I stared at them and they talked and laughed, they truly did look like a couple. And I hate to admit it, but, a cute one too. I frowned as I continue to stare at them together.

"You want some advice?" Adrian asked me as I broke my gaze from them, "If Marcus can't see how awesome and amazing you are, then you don't need to prove that to him, as long as you know it then that's all you need," Adrian gave me a deep smile

My heart sped up, "Um...y-yeah," I stuttered, "You're right, I don't need to prove that to him."

"So what if he doesn't like you like that? At least he knows what a good enough friend you are," He shrugs, "Just forget about him."

"Thank you," I told him softly, "I really needed that advice."

"And If it makes you feel any better," Adrian starts, "The girl that I like has feelings for someone else too."

I looked at him shocked, "Really?"

Adrian nodded, "Yeah, she's been telling me all week about him," Adrian tells me, "She doesn't know I like her of course," Adrian pulls a sad face

"Wow," I said, "Well, I'm sorry," I say, "Who it is? The person you have feelings for?" I asked

Adrian shook his head, "You don't know her."

"Looks like we both are struggling in the love department," I say, "I'm glad you came then, looks like we both need this to cheer us up."

Adrian laughs, "Definitely."

I sighed, "I'm going to try my best to forget about my feelings for Marcus but-"