Chapter 2

The next day All Might sought out the three Vongola, not really knowing who they were. It was lunch when he found them. Tsuna agreed to talk to him and Hayato and Takeshi followed their boss. The three mafioso's and one pro hero were seated in the teacher's lounge.

"Who are you three?" All Might asked.

"Nono did say he would send people to aid you did he not?" Tsuna questioned already knowing the answer.

"Yes he did, so I take it you three are part of Vongola?" All Might stated.

"Quite right. I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi Vongola Decimo, the heir to Vongola these two are my right hand and storm guardian, Gokudera Hayato, and left hand and rain guardian, Yamamoto Takeshi." Tsuna said with a kind smile. He was clearly not the meek kid he made himself out to be.

All Might nodded. "Then you are aware of the situation I am in?"

"Yes, that is why Nono found it necessary to send us rather than someone who couldn't blend in as well as we could," Tsuna stated rather calmly.

"Then perhaps you should inform the teachers?" All Might suggested.

"We could, but would you want them to know you sought out help from a group that is neither villains, heroes or vigilantes?" Tsuna questioned.

All Might sighed. "They know some of my situations the principal more than any of them. However, the more they know the more they may be able to help."

"Alright, however, I will have to ask you to be the one to arrange that meeting," Tsuna said.

"Of course." All Might nods. "Thank you for coming."

"No need to thank us, allies and friends are most important to Vongola," Tsuna replied with a smile. With that, All Might ended the conversation, and the three Vongola went to blend in with the students once again.

Once school was over for the day All Might informed Tsuna and his two friends that the teachers were waiting for them. Tsuna nods and drops the meek act motioning to All Might to lead the way. Takeshi and Hayato also dropped their acts as the three followed All Might to the meeting room. All Might glanced back at them actually kinda scared of the sudden demeanour change of the teens that followed him. All Might gulped and opened the door going in first, he had just taken his seat when Tsuna, Hayato and Takeshi walked in.

"What are you three doing here?" Aizawa asked.

"We are the one All Might wanted you all to meet," Hayato answered.

"Then you are the three Vongola members." Midnight said surprising the rest of the teachers that didn't know.

"Correct, let us introduce ourselves properly." Tsuna started as he raised his hand that held the Vongola ring of the Sky version X up to his chest before bowing slightly. "I am Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo and Neo Primo. I govern the Sky element for Vongola, but that does not limit my use of the other six flames that make up the seven flames of the Sky."

Next Hayato bowed slightly hands loosely at his sides. "I am Gokudera Hayato right hand to Decimo. I govern the storm flame for Vongola and like Decimo I use six of the seven flames, I can not use the sky flame as it has a unique nature."

Takeshi smiles and shifted his sword on his shoulder before bowing slightly as well. "I'm Yamamoto Takeshi left hand to Decimo. I govern the rain flame for Vongola. The rest of our family could not attend, they are Sasagawa Ryohei who governs the sun flame for Vongola. Rokudo Mukuro and Dokuro Chrome who governs the mist flames for Vongola. Bovino Lambo who governs the lightning flame for Vongola. Finally, Hibari Kyoya who governs the cloud flame for Vongola."

The five teachers looked at the three teens in shock, before four looked at All Might.

"If I may ask Decimo. Why did you and your two guardians come and not someone of lower positions?" Principal Nezu asked putting his paws together.

Tsuna smiles lightly. "That's simple Principal Nezu, you see, my guardians and I are the only three that would blend in with the class that holds the person we were asked to protect."

"And who is this person?" Snipe asked.

"Midoriya Izuku," Hayato stated looking at the gunmen hero.

"May we ask why?" Midnight inquired.

"No, that must stay between me and All Might," Tsuna answered. The four teachers looked at All Might who tried to blend in with his chair.

"All Might?" Present Mic questioned.

"As Decimo said I would rather have it stay between he and I until it is more necessary for you all to know." All Might said.

Nezu nods. "Alright, we will be waiting for your reasonings when the time is right All Might. And Decimo can I make a request, well more of a favour really?"

"I'm willing to listen, then I will let you know if I will accept or not," Tsuna replied.

"As long as you are here, would you extend your protection to the rest of the students and any teachers or Pro Heroes that assist them?" Nezu asked. Tsuna thought for a moment then glanced at Hayato and Takeshi nodding shortly.

"We will be more than happy to, however, I have one condition in exchange for our help," Tsuna said. Midnight stood and glared.

"You mafia are always looking for something to gain aren't you." She snapped.

"Midnight, please take your seat, they were willing to hear my request. Let's hear theirs." Nezu said. Midnight huffed and sat down folding her arms. Nezu looked to Tsuna. "I'm sorry for that, please continue Decimo."

Tsuna raised a hand with a smile. "There's no need to apologize Principal Nezu, and actually my request will help UA more than it will help us. You see Midnight, the reason I am called the Neo Primo is because the founder of Vongola sought to help the people from the opposite side of the law. A group of vigilantes was Vongola's start, then it was Villains due to some corruption, now, however, we do as we please. We are not Heroes, not Villains, and not Vigilanties, we are Vongola. Now on to my condition, you become our allies, and we will help UA whenever they need and I do not expect UA to come to our aid seeing as most of our fights break quite a few laws."