Chapter 8

"Have I?" Warp Gate asked. Tsuna walked forward easily making Shouji and Sero move out of his way. Iida watched in awe but was still ready to run when he had an opening.

"Now Iida," Sero exclaimed when he noticed Warp Gate's attention was solely on Tsuna, who in everyone's opinion looked scary as hell. Iida nodded and took off running using his quirk to increase his speed. Warp Gate noticed but didn't take his eyes off of Tsuna as he created a warp gate in front of Iida. Iida tried to stop his run not wanting to get caught in the gate, however, Shouji tackled the warp gate and covered it with his tentacle arms. Iida continued his run towards the door.

"What?!" Warp Gate exclaimed turning away from the demon looking brunet. The villain extended his head towards Iida covering the boy. Because of that Tsuna noticed the villains weakness.

"Uraraka your turn," Tsuna said as he pointed towards the metal neck brace. Uraraka looked at it then at Tsuna before she nodded, she silently went up to the villain who had his back turned and used her zero-gravity quirk to make the neck brace float. The purple misty smoke that had been enveloping Iida was gone and Iida made it out of the building.

Hayato stood shaking his head to clear what was left of the blurriness. However, before he could assess the situation he was attacked by the blue-haired leader. Vongola's storm dodged each swipe from the leader's hands. He knew his touch hurt Aizawa, therefore he couldn't let himself be touched.

"Just who are you kid?" Blueberry asked his visible red eye wide with a crazed gleam. Hayato scoffed as he blocked a swipe.

"None of your damn business Blueberry," Hayato grunted as he pushed the elder back. Blueberry smiles wickedly and just about attacked Hayato again when the door exploded open. Everyone that was in the vicinity looked towards the door. The students cheered and the two villains tsked. All Might had arrived.

Uraraka dropped Warp Gate while Sero, Shouji, Mina, and Tsuna surrounded the misty villain. Warp Gate looked around at the children, one of which he couldn't call a student.

"You, boy in the suit, just who are you?" Warpy asked curiously. Tsuna huffed amused as he looked up at the misty villain.

"I'm Cielo," Tsuna replied casually a sharp and near intimidating smile playing on his lips. Any more questions or snide remarks stopped there when Warp Gate warped away to help Blueberry. Just then two older teens came through the front door and hurried over to Tsuna.

"Good timing you two," Tsuna smiled turning to face the two. "Ryohei help 13, and when Hayato gets up here help him and Aizawa. Kyoya, protect them, I'm going to help All Might,"

"Hn," Kyoya grunted pulling tonfas out of absolutely nowhere.

"I'll spar with you when everything is over okay?" Tsuna sighs. That earned him a grunt of satisfaction. Ryohei didn't answer already helping 13. Tsuna glanced around once more just as Hayato, Tsuyu, and Aizawa came up the stairs. He saw them, nodded to Hayato and took off towards All Might's fight.

"Where is he going?" Tsuyu questioned as she and Hayato carefully set Aizawa down to allow Ryohei to begin healing the eraser hero.

"To help a few friends," Ryohei was the one who answered since Hayato plopped on the ground tired from his fights.

All Might had just started fighting the purple monster when Tsuna arrived. He tried to go help All Might but Warp Gate and Blueberry stopped him.

"You know I'm starting to get annoyed by the both of you," Tsuna stated narrowing his glowing orange eyes. His flame was not active but to anyone that knew Tsuna just one more push to further anger or annoy the brunet would cause his flame to bloom.

"Oh, you're interesting just like that silver headed boy," Blueberry mused. Tsuna looked at the leader of the Villains analyzing the elder teen.

"You're the leader? I would not have guessed by the way you act as if you were a child throwing a tantrum," Tsuna stated after a moment. That seemed to anger Blueberry. He rushed forward towards the brunet. Tsuna chuckles and dodged each attack effortlessly.

"A leader who is quick to anger isnt a good leader," Tsuna started before he appeared behind Blueberry and kicked the elder away. Blueberry stumbled and turned to face Tsuna leveling a heated glare on the young don. "In fact those types of leaders fall the quickest." Tsuna finished jumping up and away from the warp gate Warp Gate made beneath him. Tsuna ducked under the purple monster and All Might as they flew by still locked in their fist fight. Warp Gate stood behind Tsuna and Blueberry stood in front of him.

"How would a hero to be know how a leader should be?" Warp Gate almost snapped as Blueberry started attacking Tsuna again. Tsuna glanced at the misty villain as he kicked Blueberry away again.

"That's none of your business now is it?" Tsuna said. Both villians glared at Tsuna. All Might's grunt of pain caused Tsuna and Blueberry to pause their fight and look over. The purple monster's lower half was still standing on the ground but its upper half was through two warp gates. One of the monsters hand was digging into All Might's injured side.

"All Might!" Tsuna exclaimed trying to go over to help but was stopped by Blueberry tackling him. Tsuna had ahold of the elders wrists trying to keep his hands from touching him.

All Might was trying to keep from entering the warp gate that the monster was dragging him into slowly. Tsuna was stuck keeping Blueberry's hands from touching him. All the while Warp Gate was watching only helping the monster like Blueberry wanted.

"You're persistent," Tsuna grunted glaring up at the elder. Blueberry smiled wickedly and pushed down harder trying to force Tsuna's elbows to bend.