Chapter 11

Izuku wanted to talk to Tsuna about a few things but he didn't know where the brunet lived. Izuku sighed and went for a run on the beach he had cleaned up. As he ran along  the beach he started noticing holes that had not been there before, and the holes were getting bigger the further he ran.

"What the," Izuku muttered as he slowed down. A bit further ahead Tsuna stood with his eyes closed, orange flame flickering on his forehead. Izuku watched silently wondering what Tsuna was doing. Suddenly Tsuna vanished from sight just as several bullets pierced the ground where he had been standing. After that fighting sounds and sparks of different colored flames canr from the surrounding area.

After awhile someone hit the ground causing the sand to erupt upward. When the sand settled Tsuna was on his knees about to stand panting, the orange flame was smaller for a moment before it grew once again. Someone else landed on the ground, it was the guy with the tongan and little yellow bird.

"Hn," Kyoya grunted.

"Oh shut up Kyoya I'm still tired from multi flame training this morning," Tsuna stated with a glare. Kyoya smirked and held up his tonfas. Tsuna groaned and stood up fully. Kyoys attacked Tsuna again and off the high speed fight went. Izuku watched in awe but noticing the fedora wearing man walked up behind him.

"Midoriya Izuku right?" He asked startling Izuku. The brocolli headed teen quickly turned to look at the former Arcobelano.

"Yes, that's right," Izuku replied.

"Interesting, All Might speaks highly of you yet also speaks of how much you have to learn," Reborn mused.

"How do you know All Might?" Izuku asked weary of the man.

"He's a rather good friend, we talk about our students quite often," Reborn replied. Izuku nodded a little bit still weary of Reborn.

"So you're a hero?" Izuku questioned. Reborn actually snorted  before ended up chuckling darkly.

"Far from that 'occupation' actually, however what I fo is something similar," Reborn replied  as Tsuna yelped and crashed back down deep into the sand. Izuku flinched at the sound of the impact.

"What do you mean something similar? Like a police officer?" Izuku inquired. Reborn actually laughed at that. That sound so foreign to Tsuna and Kyiya caused the two to stop their fight and look at Reborn startled. Izuku just looked confused at the outburst and reactions.

"No, not a police officer, but good guess " Reborn mused. Neither Tsuna nor Kyoya felt like fighting anymore so Kyoya left and Tsuna left his hyper mode as he walked over to Reborn and Izuku. Izuku nodded a little but glancing at Tsuna who seemed to be shying away for Reborn.

"Hello Midoriya," Tsuna greeted.

"Hi Sawada," Izuku replied. Reborn sighed and left. Tsuna sighed noting the  fedora wearing hitman wasnt far off probably waiting.

"Well Midoriya, I should be going see you around," Tsuna said as he turned to leave.

"Wait, Sawada," Izuku called drawing Tsuna's attention.

"What is it?" Tsuna questioned looking at Izuku. Izuku looked like he wanted to ask something but either couldn't or didnt know how. Tsuna sighed lightly and turned to face Izuku fully. "Midoriya asking questions is always a good thing unless its something that should not be known to public knowledge. Now think will the answer be something that the public should not know?"

"Well I wanted to ask about your quirk," Izuku muttered looking at the sand. "It seems similar to your friends which is impossible right?"

Tsuna eyes narrowed a bit, his intuition telling him a couple different things. "Well, come on let's not talk about that put here."