Chapter 16

Soon it was time for the next match which was Asido vs Tokoyami. However, that match was over rather quickly with Asido being pushed out of bounds after trying to attack a shadow creature with her acid quirk. The next match made Tsuna worried, it was Takeshi vs Bakugou. One was really good at hand to hand combat while the other not so much. Even if Takeshi managed to make Bakugou pass out it would take a while and that would make it hard to watch.

The two walked onto the fighting arena, Takeshi looked more serious than he had for his other matches. Bakugou, didn't look to happy, be knew Takeshi was holdung back infact he had a feeling the other two were as well. He needed to find a way to force them to show what they were really capable of. When the match started Bakugou quickly attacked Takeshi who was somewhat startled by the fericness Bakugou was desplaying. Takeshichouldn't even find a moment to light his flames, and he didn't want to get hurt. Takeshi dodge the best he could since he wasn't as fast as Tsuna he ended up getting the edges of the exploions.

After awhile of narrowily dodging Bakugou's explosions Takeshi gave up allowing the blond porcupine to win the match. Bakugou growled pissed off thst he won that way. The two exited the arena and Takeshi hurried from the living explosion.

After another small break, it was time for the semifinals only two matches before the final match. The first match will be Todoroki vs Tsuna.

"Here we go, folks, another fight worth watching. Both these young heroes in training use ice and fire let's see with one prevails!" Mic exclaimed as the two competitors walked into the ring both looking indifferent. Midnight looked between the two, she smirked and raised her whip.

"Let the match begin!" Midnight shouted. In that instant, Shouto sent out a barrage of ice towards Tsuna who instantly started dodging the ice not lighting his sky flame opting to go a different route. Tsuna was easily dodging jumping from ice block to ice block quickly coming up with a plan, he wanted to do something similar to what Izuku had done, which meant he had to somehow get Todoroki to use the fire part of his quirk.

"What an amazing display of power from Todoroki and agility from Tsunayoshi," Aizawa said carefully watching the two fight.

"That agility is quite amazing I don't think many could top that," Mic agreed. One ice spike 'Tsuna' didn't dodge so he got hit with it, but his body exploded into indigo mist flames. Todoroki's eyes widened in shock as did the stadiums crowds.

"Little slow on the upkeep Todoroki," Tsuna stated gently tapping Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki jumped and turned around quickly flames spreading down his arm flaring into existence. Ice quickly shot out to Tsuna who quickly used an purple flame and destroyed the coming ice. Todoroki stepped back in surprise. Tsuna merely shook his hand out as he looked at Todoroki expectedly.

"Wha-what did we just see! Tsunayoshi just destroyed Todoroki's ice with a single punch and came out unscathed!" Mic exclaimed stating the obvious.

"You know Todoroki, that fire of yours, Midoriya is right they are yours not your fathers. However my flames are different, mine are like my great great great grandfathers yet I am using them as I see fit. Just because a flame looks like another means nothing as long as you use it how you want it then you are free to do what you see fit. Don't use half of your power that makes you weak," Tsuna stated.

Todoroki glared. "Shut up you know nothing," he growled and sent more ice Tsuna's way. Tsuna dodged and shook his head. Todoroki started to grow even angier the more Tsuna dodged. The canadian flag hero in training sent a rather quick thing of ice causing Tsuna to use his lightning flame as a shield before breaking it completely. The pressure from the ice breaking knocked Todoroki back a bit his heels just barely on the line that marked the boundary of the ring. Tsuna looked at Todoroki as he was suddenly pushed backwards by a fully grown Natsu. Todoroki landed on his butt outside of the ring.

"Todoroki is out of bounds the winner is Tsunayoshi!" Midnight exclaimed. Todoroki looked shocked for a moment before standing up.

"Todoroki, you use your fire and you will no longer be weak," Tsuna said as he and Natsu disappeared from the ring. Todoroki huffed and left the ring after melting the ice. When Tsuna got back up to where the class was sitting they all looked at him in awe.

"What?" Tsuna questioned.

"How can you move like that?" Ashido questioned.

"I have a scary tutor that shoots at me to make me dodge," Tsuna deadpanned. Hayato and Takeshi snorted before looking around making sure Reborn wasn't around to hear.

"They shoot at you!?" The class exclaimed. Tsuna just nodded as he sat down wanting some quiet before he faced most likely Bakugou in the final round.