Chapter 22

Hayato was not excited about the internship Tsuna had insisted he went on rather than accompanying the brunet to Sicily. Reborn, however, gave him a file on the pro hero he would be interacting with therefore he was reading up on the hero. 

"No wonder his son hates his guts," Hayato grumbled shaking his head at the information. Endeavor had done many things this society wouldn't consider heroism or even on the good side of the law. Hayato sat back in his seat thinking, the fire hero would be expecting his son rather than him, even though the hero sent him an offer as well. So how should he approach this situation, he knew he needed to keep his true age, strength, and position secret, yet at the same time, he was given orders to teach the pro, of his wrongdoings.

"Boss why'd you give me the impossible task ... " Hayato sighed looking out the window of the train waiting for his stop to come. When it did he begrudgingly headed to the agency where the fire hero was waiting. He paused at the door of the office for a moment before walking in since he held no respect for this so-called #2 hero.

"You're late," Endeavor grumbled looking down his nose at Hayato who stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Train was late, won't happen again sir," Hayato said a sneer in his voice as he looked at the hero unimpressed. Endeavor narrowed his eyes and walked over to Hayato before circling the storm guardian studying him judging his strength.

"I didn't expect you to look so weak in person compared to what you displayed at the sports festival," Endeavor said stopping in front of Hayato. The silver-haired teen was containing his anger.

"Then wouldn't that give me an advantage since villains would underestimate me for how I look?" Hayato questioned trying to humor the hero. 

Endeavor scoffed. "Perhaps back before quirks were none existent and people could hide their true strength."

"Then do you know my 'true strength' sir?" Hayato sneered glaring up at the hero. That made Endeavor pause he couldn't even though he knew Hayato was still in high school. Hayato smirked as his eyes flashed the color of his flame. "Perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to judge someone's strength after all Endeavor. They could just be hiding it."

Endeavor scoffed and walked away from Hayato. "Where is my son he should have been here by now."

Hayato looked at Endeavor's back. "I'm not surprised he didn't tell you. He got an internship from Vongola and is probably in their headquarters asleep by now."

"At Vongola? Aren't they rumored to be mafia?" Endeavor questioned not giving a glance at Hayato. Hayato narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Not that I was aware of, I just know them as a company and an agency. One better than this place," Hayato stated which caused Endeavor to grow angry.

"Get changed brat we have an appointment in Hosu," Endeavor stated heading to his desk to get some papers. Hayato perked up at the mention of Hosu and went to change. He was eager to start his search for the villain who dared to severely injure the strongest mist, Mukuro Rokudo. Endeavor noticed the sudden change in Hayato as he left to change. 

After Hayato changed he gained a scoff from Endeavor before they headed to Hosu city. 

At the city, Nomus were recking havoc and all heroes were helping each other and evacuating civilians. Endeavor and Hayato were heading towards the fighting when Hayato received a text from Izuku which was just his location. Hayato stopped and looked at the location ignoring Endeavor.

'Hayato,' Tsuna's voice came from the communication device. 'Chrome found Stain, he's fighting Izuku. Can you get there quickly?'

Hayato smirked. "Of course boss. I'll get there as soon as I can."

Tsuna sighed. 'Good thank you, give him hell.' With that, the connection cut out.

Hayato spared a glance at Endeavor. "If you want your ego stroked gather a few heroes and go to the alley you hear explosions coming from."  He stated before running towards to location he received from Izuku before Endeavor could say anything. 

"STOP IT!" Izuku shouted as Stain brought his sword down to stab Iida. The sword was stopped by a large circle made of black bones. The circle was surrounded in red flames.

"Gokudera-san!" Izuku exclaimed in relief seeing Hayato. Stain looked at Hayato as the silver-haired teen slowly walked towards them.

"Nebbia," Hayato said calmly. Chrome appeared walking next to Hayato.

"Yes, Tempesta?" Chrome asked.

"Take care of the three heroes, and make sure they don't hear what is being said," Hayato stated as he dropped the mist that was hiding his true appearance glaring. "Stain is mine."

"Of course," Chrome said as she disappeared retrieving the three, and moving them a safe distance away before making a soundproof barrier around them.

Hayato smirked lighting his flames fully. "Now I don't have to hold back."

"Who are you?" Stain asked studying Hayato who had several bone circles floating around him.

"My name won't mean anything to you, my title on the other hand might. I'm Vongola's storm, and you pissed off my sky by hospitalizing his mist. Now you must be punished," Hayato replied as Uri appeared next to him in her adult form. Stain stepped back slightly pale. The villain grabbed a knife and ran at Hayato. Hayato blocked him with the bone circles.

"Uri, cambio forma ver X," Hayato said as Uri receeded into his belt buckle and bombs, armor on his arms, glasses, and a cigarette appeared. Hayato jumped back in time to avoid the two slashed from Stain's weapons leaving a bomb behind which blew up in Stain's face. Stain staggered back glaring.

"You're underestimating me, I'm not surprised seeing as you got the mist off guard which is a feat upon itself," Hayato mused twirling an unlit bomb in his fingers.