Chapter 24

I apologize now. I am so sorry, I am horrid at fight scenes when I don't know how to write the characters fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~

Stain growled glaring at Hayato who stood there in front of him. Hayato was standing there casually smoking. 

"Well, what are you waiting for, villain? An invitation?" Hayato quipped shifting his stance putting his hand in his pocket. Stain growled taking out a few more of his throwing knives throwing them at Hayato before charging as well. The storm guardian used his bombs to redirect the throwing knives narrowly dodging Stain's sword as he rolled away. Hayato narrowed his eyes finally fully focusing on the fight realizing he couldn't half-ass this. 

Stain smirked. "Taking me seriously now, Storm."

Hayato smirked. "Are you?" He asked as Stain was attacked by Uri. Stain growled slashing Uri who dispersed in red flames. 

"What?" Stain said surprised only to have a bomb blowing up in his face and a hard kick to the back sending him skidding to the barrier. Stain got up glaring he heard the sizzle of a fuze but didn't have enough time to react as he blew up again. The villain had little time to act between being attacked by a flaming leopard and being blown up. He managed to hit Hayato's exposed arm with a few knives rather deeply between the attacks which gave him time to get up to retaliate further. 

Uri paused worried for her master, seeing he had been hit. Her attention turned back to Stain when the villain stood and proceeded to rush Hayato. Uri growled and tackled Stain proceeding to maul the noseless villain. Meanwhile, Hayato pulled the knives out of his forearm and upper arm.

"Uri, come," Hayato commanded but was ignored. 

"URI!" Hayato snapped only to be ignored again. The silver-haired bomber forced Uri back into the belt buckle, though not before Uri got a few more vicious swipes of her claws in. As Hayato checked to make sure Stain wasn't, well dead, Chrome dropped the barrier and vanished. Hayato looked over when he heard clapping, seeing only the pro hero clapping.

"I didn't come to help you, hero," Hayato sighed as he covered himself with mist flames to hide his true appearance. Native stopped clapping while the two students were still shocked to silence.

"How did- how did you do that?" Izuku asked finally slowly coming out of his shock. 

Hayato sighed holding his arm. "Practice. Many years of practice."

"Many years?" Iida inquired.

Hayato nodded. "Yes, how I grew up is much different than you think."

"Oh," the two younger teens said.

Native sighed. "Well let's retrain Stain and move out to the main street so we can go get more help."

Hayato nodded his agreement. The two students were quickly instructed on how to tie the unconscious villain and where the weapons were. 

Once they were out on the street Grand Torano and several more heroes came running up. The heroes were shocked to see the only injured, other than Stain, was Hayato who's injuries had already stopped bleeding. A few of the heroes hurried over to Hayato to see if he was alright, to which the storm shrugged them off lighting yellow flames and putting it on his arm further healing his arm. Grand Torano looked at Stain a little bit concerned.

"What happened to him?" A hero in a frog looking suit asked.

"He got mauled," Native replied with a shrug.

"By what?" Grand Torano asked.

"The kid's quirk," Native replied motioning to Hayato.

Hayato sighed. "I would show you but she's pissed right now, I don't dare let her out."

"Her?" The Pro Heroes echoed.

"... Yes, it's hard to explain?" Hayato said after a moment still unsure of his response. Before any more questions could arise a flying Nomu swooped down picking up Izuku and started to fly away with him. At the same moment, Endeavor arrived on the scene. The fire hero went to shoot down the Nomu but was stopped but when Grand Torano point out Izuku. Hayato lit his flames which formed a bone bow attached to his arm. In the next second, he pulled back the string of red flames and released it sending a large blast of flames. The flames engulfed both Izuku and the Nomu before the now ball of flames started to fall rapidly to the ground. No one moved, no one said a word as the ball of flames bounced on the ground splitting into two.

"What the hell do you think you were doing!" Grand Torano snapped at Hayato before the other heroes joined in. Hayato calmly lowered his bow before dismissing it into flames. The several pro heroes continued to lecture Hayato till Izuku sat up rubbing his head. They quickly fell silent in shock.

"Thanks, Gokudera-san," Izuku mumbled. Hayato nods silently as Stain began to laugh still bound in the rope.

"You heroes are so pathetic. Relying on the underworld for help! You heroes are even more unworthy of being called heroes! There's only one true hero in this world! You all are out for money and power letting it drive your motives and actions!" Stain began as he started to give off a tremendous killer intent. "There's no way you should be heroes! All Might is the only one who is better than all of you and DESERVES HIS TITLE!  YOU WANNABES ARE NOTHING BUT FAKES WHO ONLY CALL YOURSELVES HEROS FOR MONEY AND POW-" Stain didn't get to finish his rant as Hayato, being to only one who could move under the killers intent, walked up to Stain and promptly punched him knocking him out.

"Villians need to learn when it's an appropriate time to monologue and when it's not," Hayato grumbled shaking his hand out.

"Ho-how could you move?" Iida questioned. Hayato looked over at the heroes.

"I'm half Italian and I grew up in Italy, one tends to encounter worse killing intents than that one there," Hayato replied with a shrug.

"So you have been somewhat trained before," Native said like it all made sense now. Hayato nodded in conformation. After that police arrived and Stain was taken into custody while EMTs checked over the ones involved making sure no one was seriously injured. Hayato was treated for minor injuries but was sent back to his internship along with the others with no problems. The police chief, however, had Endeavor take credit for defeating Stain.