Chapter 12

Finally, the week break was over a UA was in session again. The Vongola's that were not in UA were gathering what information they could find about the Leauge of Villains and the incident five years before. As for the three that were in UA dealt with the superpowered teenagers only a couple years younger than they looked. Normal classes continued, but hero class was suspended for something that will be explained in a couple weeks. Tsuna, Hayato, and Takeshi in the dark about what it was. So the acted the part of curious students while they continued to obtain information.

In class the three pretended to pay attention, thanks to Reborn they were already able to take college courses, therefore, they didn't need to pay attention. Tsuna mainly worked, Takeshi drew, and Hayato continued to work on his G-script. That same thing happened for the next couple of weeks.

Finally, homeroom was called for class 1-A many of the students were wondering who was going to teach the class. The Vongola's were curious but ultimately didn't care. The class talked amongst themselves some keeping silent listening to the chaos. Tsuna felt someone staring at him, he glanced around but didn't find the one staring at him. he set down his pen that really a calligraphy pen and sighed.

"Tsuna everything alright?" Takeshi questioned over their mics.

Someone is staring at me and I can't find who it is," Tsuna replied. Both Hayato and Takeshi glanced around briefly.

"I don't see anyone," Takeshi said.

"Neither do I," Hayato said.

"Oh well I really didn't need to finish these papers today," Tsuna sighed as he put the papers and pen away and got out a sketchbook with a wooden pencil. About then the door opened and Aizawa walked in still bandaged up pretty badly. The class went silent and watched him trudge to the podium.

"Alright, I'm sure you all have been wondering why the hero classes have been suspended for the past few weeks. Well, that's because the Sports Festival in coming up-" Aizawa got cut off by the classes excited cheers. The three Vongola's looked at each other and shrugged.

"Um, what's the Sports Festival?" Tsuna questioned above the excitement. That question silenced the class as they looked at the half Italian brunet.

"Oh right, you three are from Italy," Aizawa mumbled before sighing. "The Sports Festival, for us, took the place of the Olympics. It is where the students of UA can show off their quirks so Pro's can decide whether or not to give them internships which will happen after the Festival and they choose their hero names."

"Oh I see. Thank you," Tsuna said then return to his drawing.

"No other questions? Good then since hero training is your last class after this next week to train for the Festival," Aizawa said before slowly leaving the room. The class broke into excited chatter. Hayato and Takeshi walked over to Tsuna who was emersed in drawing.

"Tsuna, what are we going to do about that?" Takeshi questioned. Tsuna sighed and looked up.

"What we've been doing this whole time hold back, however show off a bit if you wish but not too much," Tsuna replied just before Shouto came up too the three. Tsuna looked at Shouto curiously.

"What do you need Todoroki?" Hayato questioned somewhat defensively standing in front of Tsuna. Takeshi stood next to Hayato. Some of the chatter stopped as the four gained the others attention. Izuku seemed somewhat concerned. Shouto's eyes narrowed, but before he was to speak Tsuna stood.

"Pioggia, Tempesta incontro con gli insegnanti ora andiamo," Tsuna spoke catching everyone off guard with a language they've only ever heard accents to. Takeshi and Hayato quickly snapped to attention and got their bags. The tree then hightailed it out of the classroom before questions were asked. Several of the girls swooned while some of the guys were jealous that they couldn't speak a different language.

The three Vongola silently made their way to the meeting room where the teachers were waiting. Takeshi was a little confused about how Tsuna knew about the meeting, but didnt question his boss whi seemed almost angry.

"Tsuna are you alright?" Hayato questioned hesitantly.

"Yes, I'm fine," Tsuna stated though the orange tinge to his carmel eyes said otherwise. Both guardians knew better than to question further, but were unsure if the heros would be. Once they arrived at the meeting room they walked in. The six teachers tensed at the angered aura Tsuna was giving off. Vlad and Midnight seemed the most wary of Tsuna since they didnt know what the young Mafia don was capable of. All Might didnt like the look in Tsuna's eyes and shifted closer to Cementos figuring the cement hero could provide protection if it was needed.

"Decimo, I'm sorry that you were not aware of UA's Sports Festival, however that is precisely why we've asked you and your two friends here," Nezu said getting straight to the point as he motioned to the three empty chairs that sat at the now square table. The three sat and waited to hear what the problem was.

"We understand you three are holding back. How much we dont know, but as part of Class 1-A, even though the current situation, you three are required to participate in the Festival," Mic stated.

"We are aware of that," Tsuna said folding his arms. "However, because we are the current heads of Vongola we must never take off our symbols of that."

"And to fight we would need them, in other words they are our gear," Hayato piped up.

"That's fine," Nezu replied smiling.

"Is that all?" Tsuna questioned his eyes a darker orange after his phone buzzed again. The hero's and two guardians shifted away from the brunet.

"Yes, that is all for now," Nezu nods the cheeriness never leaving his voice. Tsuna nods and stands along with Hayato and Takeshi before leaving.

Those three then headed straight home. Tsuna was barely keeping his flames in check. Hayato and Takeshi didnt know what had made Tsuna so mad. His phone buzzed again and Tsuna sparked startling both rain and storm.

"Tsu-Tsuna, what's wrong?" Takeshi asked worriedly. Tsuna glanced at the raven with glowing molten orange eyes.

"Someone attacked and severely injured Mukuro," Tsuna growled clenching his hands into fists. Finally the two understood.

"What happened?" Hayato questioned.

"No one knows Mukuro hasnt woken up yet. He's currently in the hospital," Tsuna said opening the door to the house setting his school bag by the door. The other two did as well before the three hurried to the hospital.

"He was hurt that badly? How?" Tsakeshi questioned.

"That's what I would like to know," Tsuna stated still beyond angry. The conversation stopped when they arrived at the hospital. Reborn stood up when he saw the three. Ryohei and Lambo were trying to calm Chrome down. Kyoya was looking out the window glaring out at the street.

"Reborn, how is he?" Tsuna asked.

"We dont know he's still in surgery," Reborn replied.

"Any idea who did this?" Hayato questioned.

"Some-someone named Stain I think," Chrome mumbled between sobs.

"Stain?" Most questioned. Chrome just nodded unable to say any more the conversation between Mukuro and Stain still playing vividly in her mind. Tsuna walked over to the female mist and gently pulled her into a hug, he had sensed her distress. Everyone started to relax when the feeling of their sky's clamping flames became present in the waiting room.

After a while all the Vongola's gathered around their sky and fell asleep while they waited for news about the male mist's health. Tsuna was the only one awake when the doctor came out. The doctor came over since when Tsuna tried to stand he was pulled back into the large cluster of sleeping people.

"Here for Rukudo I'm guessing," the doctor questioned.

Tsuna nods, "yes, how is he?"

"Sadly he is not awake yet, but I suspect he will make a full recovery and be able to return to his normal activities," the doctor repiled.

"Alright, thank you. When can we see him?" Tsuna questioned.

"Tomorrow morning so he can rest for the rest of the day," was the doctors reply. Tsuna nodded before the doctor excused himself and returned to his work.