Chapter 27

"What happened to you, Sawada?" Denki questioned as Tsuna plopped into his seat putting his head on the desk. Tsuna just grumbled incoherently into his arms. Tsuna's two friends had a vague idea of what happened which amused them. Most of the class was confused by what was wrong with the brunet sky guardian. It didn't last long when the class began telling each other what happened on their internships. The loud noise was making Tsuna's migraine worse with each shout. Hayato and Takeshi inched away from Tsuna who was getting closer to snapping. Bakugou noticed and scoffed.

"And what the hell is wrong with you two?" Bakugou huffed folding his arms glaring. Izuku looked at the two before glancing at Tsuna, the green-haired teen flinched.

"May-maybe we all should quiet down," Izuku suggested loud enough to have everyone hear. That also drew attention to Tsuna which caused everyone to quiet down rather quickly. Bakugou even shut up at the sight of Tsuna giving off such a black aura. At that time Aizawa came in pausing at the door momentarily. Once walking to the front podium he explained what was happening next which would be the final exams. First would be the written exams and everyone needed to study. The top eight didn't need to worry so much but still needed to study.

When Aizawa left almost everyone flocked to the ones in the top eight to get help from them. Momo got the most, people were wary of approaching Tsuna while he was like this, then there was Bakugou who only agreed to help Kirishima. Takeshi walked up to Hayato, Tsuna, and Izuku smiling.

"Why don't the four of us study together?" Takeshi suggested. Tsuna gave a thumbs up while Hayato huffed.

Izuku smiled nodding. "That sounds fun, it might be interesting to study together."

"May I join?" Shouto asked walking up to the four.

Takeshi smiled. "Sure, let's meet at our place then. Midoriya, you know how to get there right?"

Izuku nodded in confirmation as Hayato gave Shouto the address. After a few more details it was set, and school was out for the weekend. Reborn, however, had other plans for four of the five. Unbeknownst to them, they wouldn't be the same people when they wake up.

Tsuna woke up staring at an unfamiliar ceiling confused. This wasn't where he went to sleep, wasn't he in his makeshift office? The walls were covered in All Might posters. He sat up looking around the darkened room, which wasn't a place he recognized. He rubbed his eyes before grabbing for his phone to check the time before he could turn it on he caught a glimpse of his reflection. That caused him to get up and look for a mirror to see if his imagination was playing tricks on him. To his surprise, it wasn't.

"What-" Tsuna spoke, but the voice wasn't his own. His eyes widened in utter shock what had happened. He got dressed before hurrying out of the bedroom and to the front door only to be stopped by a green-haired woman.

"Izuku?" 'his' mother questioned. Tsuna paused and turned around to face her.

"Shit-" Tsuna muttered under his breath which earned a glare from 'his' mother.

"Izuku Midoriya!" She said sternly. Tsuna stiffened eyes widening.

"A-ah, I'm sorry," Tsuna stammered in apology.

Inko folded her arms. "Come eat before you go to your friends' house to study."

Tsuna nodded now slightly afraid of Izuku's mother. "Okay."

Soon enough he was out the door and running to the house Izuku hopefully was.

Hayato woke up headache greeting him instead of Takeshi. Sitting up he put a hand to his head as he looked around the traditional Japanese room. Confused he got up and began looking around the room coming across a mirror he stopped. Todoroki stared back at him, he raised a hand and everything clicked. He was Todoroki and that could mean Todoroki was him. Hayato cursed under his breath, he needed to get back to the house. He changed before heading out of the room bumping into Endeavor.