Chapter 14

By the end of the round the Vongola group hadn't moved from their spot and more people had been illimanated. Now it was time for the final round which is a battle system, one vs one in a four round tournament. The first round roster went like this. Izuku vs Shinsou. Shouti vs Sero. Tsuna vs Shiozaki. Iida vs Hayato. Asido vs Aoyama. Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu. Kirishima vs Takeshi. Uraraka vs Bakugo. Once the rounds had been decided the partipants that were waiting their turn went up to a closed off seating area.

The first match went as Hayato had prodiected with Izuku winning just bearly. Other wise the match was rather short because once Izuku got out of the mind control, Shinsou gave up. Tsuna sweatdropped, he could see the potential that quirk had more so if he had the right equpiment.

Next match was Shouto vs Sero. However Shouto looked pissed. The match started and Sero successfully trapped Shouto. Yet that didn't help much when Shouto froze Sero and the portion of the stadium behind Sero. Shouto won the match and people were called to help melt the ice. Tsuna was one of those people. Shouto worked on freeing Sero and the lower part of the stadium while Tsuna and a few others worked on the upper part of the stadium. Tsuna and Endever stopped when a cracked appeared in the middle of the ice patch the two were melting. Tsuna's eyes widened when he felt Enma's gravity flame. Tsuna ducked just ass the ice exploded outward. Endever quickly melted the stray ice chuncks. Enma stood up out of the ice and dusted himself off.

"Enma, I was almost to you," Tsuna said hidding a small whine in his voice.

"It was cold," Enma shrugged andd walked over to the brunet. Tsuna just rolled his eyes.

"I'll talk to you later, and the ice is gone," Enma said as he walked away. Tsuna looked back at the ice which was floating while Endever and Shouto melted it. The Vongola Don smiled and shook his head at the gravity manipluating Simon Don. From there he went to get ready for his match with Shiozaki.

Soon both were called out to the arena where cheers from the ccrowd rang. Tsuna faced Shiozaki and sighed running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry Sawada-san," Shiozaki said as the match started. Tsuna raised an eyebrow in question noticing her hair was in the ground. Tsuna jumped back just as the vines shot out of the ground below him.

"What an amazing dodge by Tsunayoshi!" MIc yelled as Tsuna continued to dodge.

"Hey Shiozaki, why did you say you're sorry?" TSuna questioned once Shiozaki paused her attack.

"I know your quirk, you won't be able to hide from my vines," Shiozaki replied. Tsuna blinks then smirks.

"Then I won't hide," Tsuna said as he froze the vine that her coming at him. Shiozaki gasped and tried to free her hair from the ice but couldn't. Tsuna looked at Midnight.

"Shiozaki is unable to move! Tsunayoshi wins!" Midnight yelled startling the crowd from their shock. The crowd cheered as Tsuna quickly melted the ice before someone else tried. Next was Hayato vs Iida. Tsuna gave Hayato a highfive before going up to the veiwing area.

Tsuna sat down next to Takeshi as the match started. Haytao easily dodged Iida who tried to get behind the bomber. Hayato made a show of summoning Uri so everyone knew it was part of his 'quirk'. Mic couldn't say anything when Aizawa spoke up.

"A leopard manifestaion of his quirk, Iida may have a challange here," the eraser hero mused.

Iida tried hard to hold his own against the undercover Vongola storm guardian. However Iida eventually gave up allowing Hayato to win after trying every way he knew how.

"Iida gives up, Gokudera Hayato wins!" Midnight yelled as Uri jumped onto Hayato's shoulders.

"Good job Gokudera-kun," Iida said as he and Hayato walked off the arena.

"You didn't do half bad yourself Iida," Hayato said asa Uri meowed. Iida looked at the storm leopard.

"So Gokudera-kun, shouldn't that cat be gone by now?" Iida questioned.

Hayato sighed. "Well normally, but she has a mind of her own."

Iida nods. "I see. Does she have a name?"

"Her name is Uri," Hayato said. Iida nods as they got up to the rest of the class.

After that the remaining people plus the audience were allowed to break for lunch.