Chapter 29

Hayato grumbled as he went into the arena with Kirishima. Kirishima glanced at Hayato before sighing.

"So what's the plan?" Kirishima asked.

"Can you follow the plan I have?" Hayato asked.

Kirishima nodded. "Sure I can."

Hayato huffed slightly pulling Kirishima to a stop as a cement wall appeared in front of them. "Be a diversion, I'll get to the teacher and put the cuffs on him."

"Alright, that's a plan!" Kirishima shouted and proceeded to start breaking the walls that appeared. Hayato smirked before vanishing in the cloud of dust that was being created. Hayato hid waiting for the right time to move. Kirishima got halfway to Cementos before his quirk started to give out.

Hayato then moved out behind Cementos quickly and quietly. Uri jumped on Cementos pinning him on his side. Cementos looked up at Uri shocked he was about to use his quirk but Hayato put the handcuff on him. Kirishima ran up to Hayato smiling.

"That was cool!" Kirishima shouted as the automated voice started talking. Hayato shrugged and took the cuff off Cementos before walking away.

Up in the watching area Tsuna, Mina, Izuku, and Uraraka stood watching. Tsuna shook his head amused by his friend. Hayato was one of the top strategist Tsuna had, so he expected nothing less than a sure victory for the two.

"Whoa! That was amazing!" Mina and Uraraka said.

Izuku nodded his agreement. "Especially with the fact that he came up with that on the fly."

"He does that a lot in training," Tsuna shrugged his half-lie.

"That's normal!!" Mina and Uraraka exclaimed.

"Well for my friends and I yes," Tsuna said looking at them. "That is one of the reasons I told Mina it wasn't worth thinking of a plan to counter Principal Nezu, especially with what his quirk is."

Hayato walked into the viewing area moments after what Tsuna said. He gained surprised looks from the two girls which he ignored as he walked up to Tsuna. The next matched started.

"Tsuna, why do you think they pit you against Nezu?" Hayato asked quietly. Tsuna glanced at Hayato before looking at the screen again.

"Well, Aizawa knows about my hyper intuition so there's no doubt he has told the other teachers about it. Nezu's quirk allows him to calculate every possible known outcome. Therefore I think they are trying to draw out more of my abilities so they can possibly gauge how strong I actually am," Tsuna replied.

"Then what are you going to do about that?" Hayato asked.

"I was thinking for the three of us to move our skill level up to where we were at the end of the battle with Byakuran in the future rather than where we were at during the raid in that time," Tsuna replied shrugging.

"So that means..." Hayato muttered in slight surprise.

Tsuna nodded smirking. "Yep, you are free to use the techniques of the first generation."

Hayato smirked.

~~~~~~~

Takeshi had heard the conversation, and a smirk grew on his face scaring Sero.

"Hey, are you okay Yamamoto?" Sero asked inching away from the rain guardian.

Takeshi smiles. "Yep I'm just fine, let's go over the plan again. Even though we don't know what Midnight will do."

Sero nodded. "Okay... well, we know what her quirk is right?"

Takeshi nodded in confirmation.

"Then we know it works better on men than women..." Sero started before Takeshi cut in.

"I wonder if it works on gay men..." Takeshi muttered aloud.

"What?" Sero asked.

"Oh never mind. Anyway, if you manage to keep your helmet on then you'll have a chance of not falling victim to her quirk. Mine, however, isn't by smell. My quirk seeps into the body like water without the getting wet aspect of it." Takeshi explained.

"How well can you control that?" Sero asked.

"Well, not well enough to single out a person..." Takeshi lied easily. Sero nodded thinking. "However I can slow people down without putting them to sleep. So I could do that."

"Yeah, that could work!" Sero nodded smiling.

"Alright, then that's the plan!" Takeshi smiles happily. "Let's go up and watch the other tests."

Sero nodded following Takeshi to the viewing area. When they got there Hayato, Izuku, Tsuyu, Iida, and Momo were there watching the screen as the Uraraka and Aoyama were talking to 13 at the end of their test.

"So who's up next?" Sero asked as he and Takeshi walked up to the group.

"Sawada and Ashido," Momo replied folding her arms.

Takeshi stood next to Hayato. "Well this should be interesting, I think I know what Tsuna has in mind."

Hayato nodded. "I agree."

"What do you guys mean?" Izuku asked, he and the rest of the group looking at them confused.

Takeshi looked over flashing a smile. "Hayato and I are Tsuna's friends, we know fully what he is capable of so just watch and see."

The group of four looked at the two Vongola's warily and confused. Even Recovery Girl who was sitting closer to the pair of guardians was confused.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Iida asked.

"Well like Todoroki, we have some big moves that we haven't shown anyone here since the smaller ones to their job." Takeshi started.

"But Tsuna is probably planning on using his one of his big moves, yet that depends on what Principal Nezu does." Hayato finished folding his arms.

Sero paled. "You mean something like that big glacier Todoroki created during the sports festival?"

"Well, probably not that," Takeshi mused. Hayato chuckled shaking his head muttering under his breath.