Chapter 28

When the four walked into the classroom the swap had yet to wear off. The atmosphere was tense due to the written finals coming up. Yet when the four sat in the wrong sets the class's attention was drawn to them. Yet most chose not to question for the simple fact that they had never seen 'Izuku' look so pissed off. 

"Hey, shitty nerd what do you think you're doing?" Bakugou growled moving towards 'Izuku'. 'Shouto' got between them glaring. "What the hell is your problem Icy hot?"

"You are my problem you ungrateful bastard. All you ever do is put down people with your unwelcoming attitude and vulgar personality. You don't stop to even consider how others feel. You may have encouraged a few people, but I'm surprised anyone would ever hang out with your egotistical bigheaded ass. I don't care if you've heard this before, but if you want to be a hero start by changing your attitude towards fellow heroes and victims. Otherwise, look for another occupation cause this obviously isn't the one for you since you act this way." 'Shouto' said taking a breath before he could continue. Iida and Kirishima moved to get between the two wondering what had gotten into Shouto. 'Hayato' and 'Tsuna', however, stopped them telling them it wasn't a good idea to get between them. "People like you are what give heroism a bad name."

Bakugou glared beginning to raise his hands which were sparking with his quirk. 'Shouto' narrowed his eyes ready to defend himself if necessary. The door opened which no one paid attention to.

"Bakugou, Ha-Tokodroki. In your correct seats." Aizawa stated harshly to hide his amusement. 'Izuku', 'Tsuna', 'Hayato', and 'Shouto' moved to their correct seats while Bakugou went to his seat. Takeshi was snickering from his seat. Though as soon as the four sat down they returned to their original bodies. Izuku's expression went from being pissed off to confused, Tsuna's expression went from confused to pissed off. Shouto's expression went from put off to amused, Hayato's expression went from amused to put off. 

The next two days were nothing but written finals for all their classes. By the time it was over everyone was exhausted, but there was one more test. Some of the class though it would be bots, but some knew better.

The class was called to meet up in from of an area in their hero costumes and all their tools. Therefore Takeshi had his sword with him, Hayato had his modified bombs with him, and Tsuna had his contacts and headphones. While the others in the class had less-deadly-tools. Aizawa and the other teachers were waiting for them. That alone made some nervous.

"Uhm, Aizawa? What's our test?" Mina asked. 

Aizawa smirked. "Your tests will be a teamed test where you will be pitted against the teachers."

"The teachers will have weights to slow us down," Nezu said appearing from inside Aizawa's scarf thing. Tsuna narrowed his eyes having a bad feeling he knew who he was up against he just didn't know with who.

"The teams will be as followed:

1: Hayato Gokudera and Ejiro Kirishima versus Cementos.

2: Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami versus Plasma

3: Tenya Iida and Mashiro Ojiro versus Powerloader

4: Shouto Todoroki and Momo Yoayorozu versus me

5: Yuga Aoyama and Ochaco Uraraka versus 13

6: Tsunayoshi Sawada and Mina Ashido versus Principal Nezu

7: Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro versus Present Mic

8: Toru Hagakure and Mezu Shoji versus Snipe

9: Takeshi Yamamoto and Hanta Sero versus Midnight

10: Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou versus All Might." Aizawa listed. Tsuna groaned at both the team up and who he was up against. The others were shocked and confused.

"Gokudera and Kirishima are up first make your way into the assigned arena," Midnight said as she and the other teachers left to let the teams strategize.

~~~~~

I am so sorry for the short chapter, but I need time to actually write the tests properly. Therefore the following chapters will take a while to post. Please be patient with this. I am also so sorry this took me so long to update somethings came up IRL that needed much of my attention so I couldn't focus on this crossover as I should have. Once again I am so sorry and I hope you enjoy this chapter even though short. Expect a hopefully amusing next chapter. Bye for now!