Chapter 6

The day after the training exercise and regular classes, leading up to their homeroom class just before lunch, was relatively normal, except for Tsuna having to sneakily do paperwork during those classes. Class 1-A sat in their homeroom waiting for Aizawa to tell them what they were going to be doing during that hour. Tsuna, on the other hand, was busy working only partially paying attention. Hayato and Takeshi made sure to relay what was said to Tsuna through their comms. Suddenly the whole class went silent which caused Tsuna to glance up from the German paper he was reading. Everyone but his two friends had a look of pure dread on their faces. Aizawa had a small glimmer of amusement hidden behind his tired demeanor.

"Today you all will be picking class representatives," Aizawa said allowing the class to sigh in relief. Tsuna sighed and went back to his paperwork listening to the chaos happening around him.

"Tsuna what should we do?" Takeshi questioned over the comms system.

"Vote for Iida," Tsuna said simply. Out the corner of his eye, he saw Hayato and Takeshi nod obviously forgetting to voice their agreement. Just then Iida shouted silencing the class and proposing a way to decide how they would choose the representatives. The class cast their votes for who they thought should be the classes reps. Iida got four votes, Yaoyorozu got three, Izuku got two, Tsuna miraculously got one vote which wasn't from one of his friends. Iida and Yaoyorozu both were shocked they won the vote. After that, it was time for lunch. The three Vongolas sat by themselves well till Iida, Uraraka and Izuku asked if they could join them.

"Sure," Tsuna smiled and the three made room for the other three at their table. The group of six started talking about the class representatives, well for the most part. Tsuna was still working on what was left of his paperwork, but he hid it under an illusion so he wouldn't receive questions. Takeshi and Hayato were drawing the conversation away from Tsuna so he didn't have to actually reply.

"Though I have to wonder who voted for Sawada-san," Uraraka questioned causing Tsuna to glance up from what he was doing. "Not that I don't think you wouldn't be a good class representative, it just makes me wonder because you don't really interact with the rest of us much."

Tsuns smiles lightly, "I'm curious myself Uraraka-chan, however, I'm choosing not to dwell on it because I have more than enough chaos with my group of friends."

Hayato and Takeshi both watched as the illusion went away, but the paperwork was no longer there.  Suddenly the alarm system went off. The six of them were somewhat confused by it, before one of the older students told Iida what it ment.

Now in the hallway being pushed around by the hord of students Iida and Uraraka noticed it was just the media. Tsuna, Hayato and Takeshi were no where in sight. Tsuna had used his eighth flame to teleport them to somewhere they could wait out the chaos. Soon enough the alarms stopped, the media was ushered off the campus and students were sent back to their classrooms.

"This is worrisome," Tsuna muttered his intuition starting to ring, which gave him a headache.

"Is it your intuition?" Takeshi questioned hearing the mutter over the comms.

"Yes, something bad is going to happen please stay on guard," Tsuna replied.

"Of course boss," both Hayato and Takeshi said.

"Alright today you will have three teachers and we will be taking you all to an off campus facility. 13 and All Might will meet us there, so suit up and meet out front." Aizawa grumbled. After that everyone grabbed their costumes and went to change.

Once outside Iida jumped right into the class rep mode of his. He tried to get everyone to line up in what he though the bus layout was.

Takeshi laughed lightly. "Iida looks to be enjoying himself right Tsuna?"

Tsuna only nodded his headache getting worse. Hayato looked at Tsuna worried and concerned.

"Tsuna, we can find an excuse to not go, if your headache is this bad," Hayato said concerned.

"No, I'll be fine. Beside we have to do what we came here to do, plus the request we got from Principal Nezu," Tsuna stated looking at his two friends. Both Hayato and Takeshi nodded with heavy sighs, their friend was stubborn.

"Everything alright over here?" Aizawa asked walking up to the three, he noticed Tsuna's distress.

"Yeah, it's just a headache courtesy of something my great great great grandfather passed down," Tsuna replied.

"And that something is?" Aizawa questioned for once rather interested.

"Hightened or rather Hyper Intuition," Hayato answered. "It detects danger depending on how bad it is up to a few hours before."

"Because of that he can dodge bullets," Takeshi chirped happily.

Aizawa looked impressed. "I see. Well anyway on the bus you three."

The three nod and quickly got onn the bus followed by Aizawa. Other than some of the class picking on Bakugou the bus ride was silent. The three Vongola stayed on guard the entire time which in turn made Aizawa become on guard. From his experience people who are from the underworld, more so than the average villain, only became guarded when danger was close.

Once there the students got off the bus where 13 was waiting. A few of the students geeked out at the sight of Space Hero Number 13. Tsuna and his two friends were too busy scanning the area to listen to what 13 was saying. However they got the gist of it, it was a rescue simulator and the USJ, as 13 called it, had every scenario that could happen naturally.

From a ship wreck to a landslide, a tsunami to an explosion, or a complete black out to an aftereffect of a massive fire. It truly had every natural disaster, but nothing man made as the three Vongola were use to. Suddenly the lights shortcircited and went out, and it seemed like only three noticed.

"Aizawa by the fountain," Tsuna stated as he and his two friends walked up to the teachers. Aizawa turned to look at the fountain just in time to see a large group of villains come out of a black vortex.

"Can I leave the class to you and 13, Tsuna?" Aizawa asked as he pulled on his goggles.

"Of course, but take Hayato with you," Tsuna nods. Aizawa nods before jumping down the stairs Hayato following the pro hero.