Chapter 3

"I see, well I don't see the difference between a fight that breaks laws considering some of ours do as well. So I will accept your condition Decimo." Nezu said smiling. Tsuna smiles and nods happily.

"Then I will send over the correct paperwork to you so the alliance can become official," Tsuna said. Nezu nods agreeing.

"I have a question if you don't mind explaining it to us Decimo," Aizawa said looking at the young don.

"Well, that depends upon what the question is Mr. Aizawa," Tsuna replied.

"Could you explain what your quirks are?" Aizawa asked. Tsuna stood there a moment before he started to laughed causing some confusion with the teachers.

"Mr. Aizawa, we are what you consider quirkless," Tsuna began once he had stopped laughing. "However we possess a unique ability not many have. It is called deathperation flames."

"Deathperation flames?" All Might questioned.

"Yes deathperation flames or more commonly known as Dying Will Flames. There are seventeen known kinds of these flames. The seven my family and I control is called the flames of the sky. Each flame is an attribute of the sky. They are as followed: Storm; it is a ferocious flame that can disintegrate anything in its path. Hayato has this flame. Rain; it's calm and tranquil, it slows down an opponent. Takeshi has this flame. Sun; it is a healing flame but also helps the user gain strength and speed even though they are being hurt to gain the strength. Cloud; it gives the user tremendous strength and multiples and assists the other flames making them stronger. Lightning; it is known to be a shield because of its ability to harden, also it electrocutes an opponent. Mist; makes the impossible possible also makes any illusion, it can and has scared many people mentally. And finally the Sky; the sky creates harmony and excepts everyone that crosses the users' path the flames acts as a leader to the other flames. I have this flame and the other six, I also have one more, but I am unable to tell you what it is and what it does."

The teachers sat there in shock trying to digest what they just heard. The three Vongola stood there waiting for their response or another question.

"You can control eight of these flames, but can't or won't tell us what the eighth one is?" Snipe asked.

"I can't, if I did it would be going against an agreement I made," Tsuna said. The teachers slowly nod in acceptance.

"So these flames are not a quirk?" Cementos asked.

"Correct, Dying Will Flames are a manifestation of your will and resolve to do something, if paired with your pride then the flame become stronger," Hayato answered.

"Mr. Aizawa during your assessment test only Decimo used his sky flames, but they were invisible to the untrained eye," Takeshi spoke up. Aizawa looked shocked.

"And one more thing Mr. Aizawa your quirk can't cancel out our flames seeing as they are not a quirk." Tsuna finished. "Nothing that is meant to steal away quirks will work on us, however, there is one technique that I can use that can cancel out flames and quirks. I will only use it if necessary."

"And what is that?" Present Mic asked.

"I can freeze flames and seal anyone in an unmeltable ice, how to melt the ice will stay my secret until needed," Tsuna replied. "Now if that's all we really should be going."

"Of course Decimo," Nezu said with a nod. The three gave a final bow before leaving allowing the teachers to discuss the new information and issue.