Chapter 19

A week later class at UA high continued the only difference was it would be out only hours later for internships. Tsuna was looking out the window listening to the commotion around him. He's had a rather annoying headache for the past couple of days. Why he wasn't 100% sure perhaps it had something to do with the upcoming balls and internship with hopefully all three of the ones he got permission to ask.

"Oi flame freak!" Bakugou shouted as he walked up to Tsuna before Hayato and Takeshi could react. Tsuna motioned them to stand down as he looked up at Bakugou.

"What is it porcupine head?" Tsuna replied calmly not getting out of his seat. The class silenced as they watched the exchange. Bakugou roughly grabbed Tsuna's uniform jacket and pulled him out of his seat glaring.

"You fucking cheated in our match didn't you! There was no way in hell you could have done what you did." Bakugou growled. Tsuna remained calm though his eyes blazed as he grabbed Bakugou's wrist. His hand was hot as his flames rose to just below the surface of his palm. The heat from Tsuna's hand only made Bakugou's glare more intense.

"If you believe that ridiculous assumption, then you're even more immature than I thought a 15-year-old would normally be," Tsuna stated coldly, he was not in the mood to deal with Bakugou's idiotic behavior. "Look, kid, I'm not who you think I am," Tsuna growled quietly only his two guardians and Bakugou heard. With that, he pushed Bakugou's hand away and adjusted his uniform jacket before Aizawa and Midnight entered the room.

"Bakugou, come with me," Aizawa said as Tsuna sat back down in his seat. Bakugou huffed and walked over to Aizawa before following him out of the classroom. The class remained silent as they hurried to their seats.

"Look Bakugou, you don't know the full extent of Sawada's power or even his friends' powers for that matter. Well, neither do I, all I know is that it's far greater than what we know and have seen. Therefore don't try to contend with something you don't know or understand," Aizawa stated folding his arms. Bakugou tsked in anger and looked away, afterwards the two went back into the classroom and Bakugou went to his seat.

Midnight explained what the requirements were, after that each student was given a whiteboard and a marker. One by one as students came up with a name filed to the front to tell the class and get the approval from Midnight. Each went up and either got approval or not. When Takeshi went up not many knew what the name meant.

"Pioggia, it's the Italian translation of my element," Takeshi smiles.

"Very interesting that's good," Midnight said giving her approval. Takeshi returned to his seat with a smile. After that, both Hayato and Tsuna went up and gave similar explanations to their hero names which where Tempesta and Cielo respectfully. Soon everyone got approval for one name or another. The class was rather interested in what the three undercover mafioso's hero names ment and what they ment by elements. They did have time to form a hypothesis as they looked at the internships many of them got.

"So Sawada I'm sure you got lots of internship offers where are you going?" Iida asked.

"Actually I won't be taking any of the offers, I have to return to Italy this week since a few things have come up," Tsuna replied looking at Iida.

"I see, well good luck with that," Iida said. Tsuna nodded watching the younger male walk away.

"He's going to get himself into trouble..." Tsuna muttered.

"I agree," Hayato said. Takeshi nodded in agreement before looking at Hayato.

"I'll have Chrome keep an eye on him." Tsuna sighs after some thought.

"Good luck with Endeavor, he's going to be a hard person to get along with," Takeshi mused.

Hayato sighed. "I know you don't have to remind me, but aren't you going to the same internship place as Bakugou?"

Takeshi nodded smiling. "Yep!"

Tsuna chuckled. "Good luck both of you, I'll be leaving Reborn in charge while Kyoya, Ryohei and I are in Italy."

"Alright you be careful Tsuna," Hayato said.

"No way you two got offers from THE Vongola company!" Ashido exclaimed looking at both Shouto's and Tokoyami's list of internships. Hayato and Takeshi looked at Tsuna who just nodded that it was true.

"Is that a good thing?" Shouto questioned.

"They are one of the better places to start out," Yaoyorozu said. "Too bad they can only give out two internships to UA."

"Yeah its too bad they do but I bet it'll be an amazing experience!" Kirishima exclaimed. Tsuna chuckled shaking his head a bit as he listened to the conversation.

After the class ended everyone who was going on an internship grabbed their hero costumes and headed home to pack before they all left to start their internships. Both Tokoyami and Shouto were going to Italy for their internship which made most of the class jealous. Soon everyone was headed off to the agencies.

The two going to Italy were escorted passed security to a private jet which seemed to be waiting for them. They looked confused unsure if they were supposed to be there. They glanced around the plane in awe at the interior.

"Amazing isn't it," someone chuckled startling them. They looked towards the person and look even more startled.

"Sawada?" Shouto asked after a long silence. Tsuna was no longer hidden behind an illusion so his true age of 18 and looks shown through. Tsuna smirked and sat down in the seat in front of them.

"Correct Todoroki," Tsuna said nodding. Tokoyami looked surprised looking up and down Tsuna. "I've had to hide my true age from you all for a reason I cannot disclose to you. I do have to thank you both for taking the internships I offered the both of you, we are only waiting for one other person to come before we depart for Sicily."

"Wait, what?" Tokoyami questioned which gained an amused chuckle from the brunet in front of them.

"We are waiting for Hitoshi Shinso after that I will explain a few things to you three," Tsuna said enjoying their surprise. In that moment Shinso walked onto the plane and glanced around before spotting the four. He walked over and sat down not saying a word. Tsuna nodded and stood heading to the front of the plane to talk to the pilots. Shouto and Tokoyami looked at Shinso silently wondering what he was doing here. When Tsuna returned the plane started to take off.

"Uhm, Sawada, what is he doing here?" Tokoyami asked motioned to Shinso.

"I was wondering the same thing," Shinso said looking at Tsuna.

"I got special permission from your principal to offer you, Shinso, an internship since unlike those normal hero agencies I see a potential they don't. Seeing as Vongola is more than just an 'agency', infact we are a company that dabble in lots of things," Tsuna explained.

"So what will we be doing?" Shouto asked. Tsuna thought for a moment.

"Let's see there will be several things you three will be doing. The first thing you will have to worry about is a ball celebrating Vongola's 100th year of being a company," Tsuna replied after a moment.

"A ball?" Shinso questioned.

Tsuna chuckled. "Yes a ball, it's a type of party that only requires talking and lots of alcoholic beverages however since the three of you are underage there will also be water and punch there."