Chapter 15

Once everyone returned from their break the matches were back on. The next match was Asido vs Aoyama. That fight was pretty uneventful since Asido dodged the laser that was coming out of Aoyama's bellybutton until she had an opening to use her acid quirk to destroy the belt Aoyama was wearing. The following match was once again over rather quickly since Tokoyami focused his attacks on the shield Yaoyorozu created pushing her out of the ring and out of bounds. The next match, however, was Takeshi vs Kirishima.

Tsuna watched the ring with his arms folded watching the two walk out into the arena as Mic announced the two.

"Takeshi isn't going to this, even with the help on his 'quirk'," Hayato mumbled.

"That's true, seeing as he is refusing to use his equipment," Tsuna sighed. The class looked at Tsuna and  Hayato in question.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked. Tsuna glanced at Izuku before back down at the ring where the fight had started and Takeshi was avoiding Kirishima.

"Takeshi isn't very good at hand to hand combat and he never will be since his style of fighting uses swords paired with his quirk. Though he might just surprise us with something," Tsuna mused seeing Kirishima start slowing down from Takeshi's flames. Hayato looked surprised and tried to figure out how Takeshi was doing that. Soon enough Kirishima face planted out cold from the rain flames.

"Yamamoto Takeshi is the winner!" Midnight shouted before yawing slightly. Tsuna chuckled shaking his head amused with the outcome. Uraraka sighed and stood up heading to leave.

"Uraraka, just a moment," Tsuna said glancing at her. Uraraka paused and looked back at Tsuna.

"What is it Sawada-san?" Uraraka asked.

"That plan of yours, it'll work but don't be so hasty," Tsuna replied. Uraraka stepped back startled. Tsuna flashed a gentle smile.

"Mh! I'll try not to," Uraraka nodded before hurrying off. After that, the fight looked to be quite brutal. Bakugou wasn't holding back even though Uraraka was a girl. Bakugou started to get booed by the crowd before Aizawa stopped them saying they shouldn't be heroes if they couldn't see what was going on. After that Uraraka stopped attacking Bakugou and thanked him before releasing her quirk dropping all the debree that Bakugou blasted into the air. At the same that Bkugou was prepping to destroy the debree Uraraka moved to attack. Everyone was rooting for her, however they were not expecting Bakugou's to creat such a huge blast to destryo all the debree and blow Uraraka back. Uraraka tried to get up but fell again passing out, she was taken to Recovery Girl. 

After short break to give competitors a break to recover from their previous matches is was time for round two! the first match was Izuku vs Todoroki. As soon as the match started Tsuna got up and left going to talk to Recover Girl and Ryohei who was assisting her. He couldn't watch the match, he knew who was going to win and who was going to be severly hurt. When a huge explosion happened Tsuna went to the waiting room he was supposed to be in, he told Hayato to treat the next match as a friendly spar.

After Cementos fixed the stage it was time for the fight that got the staff of UA interested. It was Hayato vs Tsuna. Everyone grew interested in the two 'heroes in training' as they walked out to the ring.

"This will be an exciting match! These two are friends, but will that stand in the way of victory since only one will move on to the next round!" Mic shouted just before Midnight started the fight. Tsuna smirked and nodded as he lit his sky flame properly for the first time. The crowd gasped at the orange flame that sprouted from Tsuna's forehead and the change in his eyes. Hayato made his flames known as he waited for Tsuna's move. Tsuna disappeared the next moment, Hayato quickly moved to the center of the ring keeping his eyes open looking for when Tsuna would strike. Suddenly Hayato rolled to one side as a couple blunt objects made of mist flames were thrown at him. The objects turned to mist flames and disappeared. Hayato was knocked back as Tsuna appeared once again glowing orange eyes narrowed and ready for a fight. The storm quickly regained his footing as a ball of bright red flames shot towards Tsuna. Tsuna put his hands in a diamond with the back of one hand showing, an X formed on the back of his gloves. When the flames hit a small explosion happened created a smoke cloud that surrounded Tsuna. Hayato was still on guard knowing that did nothing to Tsuna. The crowd drew in a collective gasp their eyes focused on the cloud of smoke.

"What's this! Tsunayoshi let the attack hit!" Mic exclaimed. Aizawa remained quiet not quite believing Tsuna would be so easy to hit.

"You're getting faster with that Hayato," Tsuna mused as he walked out of the smoke the orange flame on his forehead growing. "That surprised me, I wasn't planning to use that."

"With you I never know what you are planning," Hayato stated. Tsuna chuckled and motioned behind Hayato. Hayato looked back just in time to see Uri attack Natsu who had been sneaking up on the silver headed storm guardian.

"Darn thought that would work, well I guess it's back to my original plan," Tsuna said and disappeared. Hayato once again looked around trying to figure out Tsuna's next move. More mist created objects came at him forcing him backwards towards the edge of the ring, Hayato tried to keep away from the edge but Tsuna forced him into a corner. One more step and he'd be out of the ring. Hayato tisked as he stepped out of the ring because of a ball being thrown at him at a rather dangerous speed if he was normal.

"Gokudera Hayato is out of bounds! Sawada Tsunayoshi wins!" Midnight declared. Tsuna reappeared in the middle of the ring letting his flames go out, his eyes reverting back to their caramel brown color. The crowd cheers excitedly as Tsuna and Hayato left the ring area going back to the class 1-A seats.

"We really need to spar properly at some point," Tsuna sighed.

Hayato nodded. "I agree Tsuna we haven't done that in a while since the skylark is always demanding fights with you."

"Right now Kyoya is too busy looking for that villian Stain," Tsuna sighed.

Hayato nodded as they got to the seating area just as the next match started.